Snap Fitness Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Snap Fitness receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Snap Fitness can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Fitness Instructor, Customer Service Representative, Maintenance Worker
Snap Fitness Job Opportunities & Application Process
Snap Fitness receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Snap Fitness, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by management team.
- Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) OR agreement to be certified within 60 days of employment
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
Personal Trainer & Assistant General Manager
The Asst. General Manager has overall responsibility for all activity and business operations at their assigned Snap Fitness location. Their primary focus is generating revenue through membership sales, problem solving, product sales, promotions and being the champion of quality service to the staff and guests. Additionally, the AGM will do this while providing a clean, well-serviced facility for all to enjoy. The AGM will achieve these results through their ability to positively motivate the staff while providing a safe, fun place to work.
- Sale of personal training services
- Providing personal training sessions
- Member services and retention.
- Enhance public reputation through community involvement
- In-club marketing and programming
- On site problem solver to both staff and quest concerns
- Champion of maintaining undisputed levels of superior customer service and staff recognition
Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Staff Personal to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible part-time position and an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Membership & Personal Training Sales – Responsible for achieving sales goals established by leadership team.
- Service Excellence – Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
- Member Engagement/Involvement – Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
- Marketing Outreach – Organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
- Facility Excellence – Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
- Must be very coachable
- Must be able to instruct others on the Snap Fitness training techniques in order to help clients achieve their fitness goals
Snap Fitness Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Snap Fitness to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Snap Fitness Jobs: Official Site.