Smashburger Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Smashburger receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Smashburger can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Smashburger is an American fast-casual hamburger restaurant chain founded in Denver, Colorado, with more than 370 corporate and franchise outlets operating in 37 states and 9 countries as of February 2018. Founded in 2007 by restaurant industry veterans Rick Schaden and Tom Ryan, the chain serves “smashed” burgers using a specialized process of cooking them on a flattop grill at a high heat in order to sear them and lock in fat and juices.
Smashburger Job Opportunities & Application Process
Smashburger receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Smashburger, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Guest Service Expert
Going to work never tasted so good! Our mission is to put burgers back into people’s lives. As a Guest Service Expert, you are the face of the better burger revolution, turning our guest’s meals into Bold, Remarkable and Memorable experiences.
• Ensure that each guest receives our Gold Standard service
• Greet and acknowledge every guest with a smile
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, be able to make suggestions and answer questions
• Process POS transactions and accurately follow cash handling procedures
• Personalize food delivery to the guest with a smile and specific descriptions of the items delivered
• Visit tables after food delivery to ensure guests have everything they need (refills, condiments, etc) and that their experience has been perfect
• Follow recipe and food safety standards to prepare and deliver shakes/malts
• Communicate effectively with BOH team members to manage Gold Standard product delivery within Smashburger time standards
• Foster a safe work environment by following safety and security standards
• Keep floors, counters, dining area and restroom clean at all times
• Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
• Complete any other tasks assigned time to time by the management team
Are you a natural leader, with a passion for quality and desire to bring out the best in others? Our Shift Leaders are selected for their ability to lead by example in a fast paced service environment. Fully cross-trained in both the Front and Back ends of the Smashburger operation, they represent the best of all that is Smashburger and are vital parts of the Better Burger experience
Looking for a place to grow? Shift Leaders that pursue SMASHING careers with us are part of a team that is committed to their success. We strongly believe in supporting and developing our internal talent and over half of our field leadership team was developed from within.
Smashburger Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Smashburger to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Smashburger
- 16 years old
Smashburger Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cashier, Cook, Shift Leader
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Smashburger Jobs: Official Site.