Smart and Final Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Smart and Final receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Smart and Final can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Are you a people person? Do you have a passion for helping others and giving back to your community? Join our Smart & Final team and you can be part of a growing company, dedicated to providing quality products and services and making a difference in the neighborhoods we serve.
Smart and Final Job Opportunities & Application Process
Smart and Final receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Smart and Final, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Smart & Final operates more than 250 stores in California, Arizona, and Nevada. Full-time and part-time associates are offered a competitive & comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
To Apply – Submit your resume to HRResume@smartandfinal.com or fax to (888) 881-1365.
Smart & Final operates more than 250 stores in California, Arizona, and Nevada. Full-time and Part-time associates are offered a competitive comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
Use the store locator link above to find a store in your neighborhood.
To Apply – Submit your completed employment application contained in the job description below and bring to your neighborhood Smart & Final store or email your resume to HRResume@smartandfinal.com , or fax to 888-881-1365.
Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available:
- Bag customer’s groceries quickly and efficiently while insuring the purchases are protected from damage, the bags are the appropriate weight, and the purchases are bagged in the type of bag requested by the customer
- Assist customer’s in transporting products form the store to their vehicles
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of parking lot and front end areas, this includes shopping cart retrieval
- Maintain and stock front end supplies such as grocery bags and trash bags
- Assist cashiers as requested with prices checks, locating items for customers and taking returned items to the appropriate location.
- Maintains a store section, as assigned. May order, receive and stock merchandise using proper equipment. Marks prices on merchandise, stocks shelves, endstacks. Sets up advertising/promotional displays. Reviews invoices/bills for accuracy
- Reviews price/order books, price changes, advertisement forms and direct vendor pricing information.
- Offers friendly, courteous assistance to customers by providing them with current store and product information. When requested, loads customer purchases into cartons and assists customers to their vehicles.
- Performs basic bookkeeping duties. Records lost/damaged goods and store supplies using appropriate ledger.
- Performs check out function at the end of each business day.
- May be assigned cashier position responsibilities
Department Clerks [Meat/ Deli/ Bakery/ Produce/ Freezer]
- Keep department shelves and display areas stocked, neat and clean
- Keep product rotated according to the product standards for freshness
- Assist customers
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of department
- Prepare and maintain product displays
- Work around cold temperatures – cases, coolers, prep room
- Receive and inspect incoming products for quality and accuracy
- Create and maintain department merchandising displays and signage
- Prepare cold & hot food items
- Use knives, bread slicer, oven and proofer, deli slicer, saws, slicer, grinder and tenderizer, wrapping machines and other kitchen equipment
- *Food Handler’s Card Preferred for Meat, Deli, Bakery positions
Work Facts of Smart and Final
Smart and Final Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 7:00am-8:00pm; Sun: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Cashier, Stock Clerk, Bagger, Customer Service Representative, Grocery Clerk, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Smart and Final Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Smart and Final to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Smart and Final Jobs: Official Site.