Skillsoft Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Skillsoft receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Skillsoft can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Skillsoft, we know that the quality and cost of the benefits that we make available to employees is very important and we continuously strive to offer a competitive benefits package.
- 20 days annual leave in addition to bank or public holidays – This will increase by 1 day per full years’ service up to a maximum of 25. On the 10th anniversary of your employment you will be granted 5 extra days per year.
- Life and Long term disability insurance.
- Private Health Care – The healthcare plan is available to all employees, with the option of adding other members of the family.
- Pensions – There is a group personal pension scheme.
Skillsoft is committed to employment policies, procedures, and practises which do not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or membership of the travelling community. This policy applies to pay, recruitment, placement, selection, career development, and all conditions of service of existing and prospective staff members.
Skillsoft expects each member of staff to enter into the spirit of the policy and ensure a positive equal opportunities climate by treating others on their merits, and by dissociating themselves from any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation, or sexual harassment.
Skillsoft Job Opportunities & Application Process
Skillsoft receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Skillsoft , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The EMEA Recruitment Manager will support all aspects of the internal and external recruiting process by providing efficient, cost-effective, best practice recruiting strategies that result in the acquisition of talented professionals and meet the demands of a growing business.
• Manage the full life cycle of assigned EMEA openings.
• Implement sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool through networking, cold-calling, referrals, internet sourcing, job postings, etc that reduces cost and time to hire.
• Ensure that all administrative processes are completed timely and accurately including applicant tracking, postings, source tracking, interview scheduling, and offers.
• Partner effectively with hiring managers to drive a world class approach to recruiting top talent in a competitive market.
• Build talent pipeline and candidate channels for key positions and skill-sets.
• Work with hiring managers and teams to build & optimize captivating job descriptions to help articulate & market each unique career opportunity.
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum 4 years full cycle recruiting experience. Preferably within a fast-paced corporate environment.
• Experienced of working with external recrtuiment firms, job boards and intent based recruitment tools required
• Experience in proactively sourcing and recruiting candidates.
• Ability to influence and interact effectively with all levels of management
• Excellent interviewing skills and thorough knowledge of interviewing best practices
• Proactive, resourceful and team approach to solving problems
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Ability to handle customer relationship management and provide strong customer consultative skills.
• High energy, highly motivated and self directed.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
Education and Certifications (Optional, relevant to position):
• BS/BA degree in HR or related field
Work Facts of Skillsoft
Skillsoft Working Hours
Skillsoft Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Skillsoft to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Skillsoft Jobs: Official Site.