SKECHERS Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, SKECHERS receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at SKECHERS can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The core of SKECHERS’ success has always been our dedicated employees. Our goal is to create a work environment that is professional, fun and enjoyable!
SKECHERS, an award-wining global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry, designs, develops and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children.
A fitness-focused organization, SKECHERS is looking for candidates that have a passion for footwear, strong training and development capabilities. Current positions include retail sales, management and corporate opportunities.
SKECHERS Job Opportunities & Application Process
SKECHERS receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in SKECHERS, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Internal Auditor / Reporting Analyst
Plans and executes various financial, compliance, and operational audits in accordance with accepted professional standards in order to determine compliance with SKECHERS, USA, Inc. policies and procedures and adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
Essential Job Results
- Obtains an understanding of and documents key business processes and internal controls, and assess the design of these processes and controls.
- Develops detailed audit plans and programs.
- Designs and executes tests of internal controls.
- Performs specific audit procedures and prepares work papers documenting the audit procedures performed.
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Develops reports and presentations that conform to prescribed formats.
- Presentations to management of audit project plans and results
- Develops value-added recommendations to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency, to improve internal controls and to reduce risk to our organization.
- Follow-up to determine adequacy of corrective actions
- Prepare supporting schedules and assist in drafting various SEC filings, including the Company’s Form Form 10-Q’s, annual Form 10-K, and annual proxy statement.
- Prepare monthly financial statement packages and other quarterly ad hoc reports for quarterly conference calls
- Assist with quarterly reviews and year-end audit with independent external auditors. Researches issues, clarifies information and prepares supporting data.
- Assists Director of Finance and Director of Internal Audit with ad hoc projects and other reporting/analysis when needed
- Provides assistance to external auditors as requested.
- Special studies and projects may be assigned.
- Desire to work hard in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Leadership in the development of goals and objectives.
- Personal commitment to the team and the team’s goals.
- Calm and mature leadership style among peers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use and navigate Microsoft Office suite software programs.
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical problems of a complex nature quickly and independently.
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting and financial reporting concepts and systems.
- Prior hands on experience with accounting and financial reporting software programs and ERP systems.
- Proven ability to effectively interface with internal and external resources/customers to accomplish objectives and resolve issues.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 to 5 years’ experience in accounting and auditing.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) strongly preferred.
- Big 4 or Regional Accounting Firm experience is also a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
Work Facts of SKECHERS
SKECHERS Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sales Associate, Cashier, Customer Service Representative, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
SKECHERS Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest SKECHERS to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SKECHERS Jobs: Official Site