Shopko Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Shopko receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Shopko can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Shopko Job Opportunities & Application Process
Shopko receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Shopko, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
As an Optician, your role is to ensure our patients have anoutstanding eye care experience that exceeds their expectations. Experience and certification are not requiredto begin your career in the always growing and secure health care industry. No experience, no problem; we provide on thejob training for all new teammates. Inthis role, you will work with patientsto choose eyeglass frames from some of thebest eyewear in the country. You will also be asked to help fit eyeglasses anddispense contact lenses working with our Doctors of Optometry.
Health and wellness count at Shopko, be a part of a teamthat is focused on providing the bestcare for our patients.
Why work at ShopkoEyecare Center?
– We Promotefrom within
– Competitivewage (including an incentive program exclusive to the EyeCare Center)
– On the jobtraining
– Our SkillBase Training program provides a unique avenue for both career growth as wellas a financial reward to grow your wage based on acquired knowledge during youremployment.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience& Skills Requirements:
– Provideexceptional customer service
-Communicate, be friendly and answer customer questions
– Make effectivedecisions for handling customer and teammate problems
– Strongwork ethic
– Enjoyworking with people
– Live theShopko values: Service, Honest, Open, Passionate, Kind, and One
Receiving Specialist – Hometown
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
The Receiving Specialist will be responsible for:
– Handling all Shopko vendor transactions originating in the inbound and outbound area
– Entering incoming merchandise into inventory system
– Issuing vendor credits and handling UPS deliveries
– All paper work and computer system reporting for the Receiving area
– Processing of all defective merchandise
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
– Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service
– Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers
– Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates
– Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 24 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown feel in small to mid-sized city markets. We serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package!
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.
Work Facts of Shopko
Shopko Working Hours
- Sunday 8:00AM – 9:00PM,
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 10:00PM,
- Saturday 8:00AM – 10:00PM
- Sales Associate, Store Manager, Department Manager, Supervisor, Specialist, Pharmacist, Optician, Optical Manager, Distribution Center Associate, Administrative Assistant
Shopko Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Shopko to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Shopko Jobs: Official Site.