Shire Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Shire receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Shire can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Founded more than 30 years ago, we have long believed we have a unique opportunity to champion underserved patient communities. Today, as the global leader in rare diseases, we are determined to build on this position as we go forward.
Shire Job Opportunities & Application Process
Shire receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Shire, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Warehouse Weekend Shift Supervisor: The Warehouse Supervisor leads a team in Shire’s Covington, GA plasma therapy facility with responsibility for all warehouse operations (receiving, storage, materials delivery to production and shipping) are executed on time, on budget and in strict compliance with GMP, EHS and Shire Quality System. Additional responsibility includes inventory control and accuracy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Supervise warehouse personnel including hiring, performance management, goal-setting, and coaching
- Ensure that daily operations are completed
- Define the shift strategy
- Support the team in case of issues with the information systems
- Drive operational excellence, high level of performance and excellent internal customer service
- Review, guarantee and enforce the appropriate level of training for the team
- Back-up warehouse personnel as needed including receiving, shipping and material handling
- Own, review and approve the warehouse Standard Operating Procedures guaranteeing the respect of Quality, Compliance and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements
- Participate in EHS program to review EHS performance and to identify and implement preventive and corrective actions
Process Knowledge and Control Lead: Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
- Coordinate with BioAnalytics group and process SMEs to establish data hierarchies for process monitoring and trending applications
- Work with global team to develop and manage process monitoring and control strategies, encompassing implementation of appropriate statistical techniques to timely signal recognition, communication, and response
- Manage CPV (Continued Process Verification) activities for all products on site
- Facilitate QbD methodologies including topics such as PFMEA revision and process knowledge lifecycle management
- Work with Global team to develop procedures and training for the use of BioAnalytics tools by the site technical team to support activities such as robust CPV, Design of Experiments, and methods for conducting ad hoc queries (investigational).
- May provide training and supervision to junior members within the discipline. Routinely provide advice and assistance to team members regarding study design and other unique problems.
- Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles. Incorporate new methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant Quality System Regulations (QSR) and other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GMP’s and related regulations. Is able to provide expert insights into such regulations so as to facilitate efficient product registration and to interact with Regulators during inspections.
Patient Support Manager: The Patient Support Manager is responsible for understanding the needs of the patients and Health Care Professionals within the Canadian Healthcare environment.
The successful candidate collaborates with sales, regulatory, medical and other functional leaders to ensure that services and services strategies are translated in customer and patient level action plans.
Job Function and Description
Development of Strategic initiatives for Patient Supportive Services
- Support New Initiatives/New Product Launches
- Works with brand teams and Head of Patient Services to identify new patient and customer service requirements and initiatives
- Be a conduit for information between brands and Patient Support Programs (PSP)
- Provide assistance to the Shire cross functional team with any PSP questions or identified gaps
- Ensure and provide regular updates to all cross functional team members
Work Facts of Shire
Shire Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Shire Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Shire to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Shire Jobs: Official Site.