Sealed Air Corporation Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Sealed Air Corporation receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Sealed Air Corporation can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Sealed Air is the place to hone your expertise and further develop your career. Whether you’re an experienced engineer, product manager or sales executive, at Sealed Air, you will work with talented and creative professionals working in a collaborative environment that celebrates insatiable curiosity and diverse ideas. And you will be a part of a customer-obsessed team that makes the world feel, taste and work better. Whatever your interests, at Sealed Air, there is a special career that is right for you. Re-imagine a better future at Sealed Air.
Sealed Air’s Rotation Programs are focused on developing a strong pipeline of talent by investing in recent university graduates. Through our rotational programs, you will have the opportunity to work on callenging and meaningful projects to develop your skills by gaining real hands on experience. Each rotational program listed below varies in its structure and length in assignment. What is consistent across all of our rotational programs however, is the investment we make in you from the start. We offer you a robust onboarding experience, training opportunities, guided mentorship, and the opportunity to interact with senior leaders. Upon successfully completing the rotational program you will be placed in a role that meets the needs of the business, while also taking into consideration your career aspiration. Sealed Air is re-imagining the industries we serve to create a world that feels, tastes and works better. We want you to join us in that journey. Please click on the link below for specific information on each of our rotational program.
Sealed Air Corporation Job Opportunities & Application Process
Sealed Air Corporation receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Sealed Air Corporation, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Corporate Legal Assistant
This position will report to the Vice President, Americas Regional General Counsel & Global Supply Chain. The incumbent will provide key coordination and assistance to the Vice President, Americas Regional General Counsel & Global Supply Chain, as well as, provide support to the contract managers and other legal professionals on the Americas team. This role will not only be heavily involved in providing administrative support, but shall also assist in the review of various types of contracts and agreements, including but not limited to, drafting, reviewing, revising, processing and tracking of contracts and additionally, assisting with the management of the contract database system.
Job Description Cont.
- Manage and coordinate overall administrative activities to ensure that resources are fully deployed, balancing work loads and providing high quality output.
- Capable of organizing and prioritizing a large number of competing assignments to meet deadlines and support the clients’ need.
- Familiarity with contract documents and terms, with an ability to draft, review, revise and red-line terms against Sealed Air standards.
- Ability to tailor template agreements for use in specific transactions.
- Utilize contract database management system to track contract terms and follow up to ensure timely response to expiring agreements.
- Assist VP with planning, scheduling and administration of key departmental activities, including travel, logistics, and agenda preparation.
- Preparation of meeting materials, i.e. Power Point Presentations, scheduling conference calls and web-based meetings.
- Filing and document retention.
- Follow up on action items – including interaction with internal immediate staff.
- Coordinate, process and report travel related expenses.
- Expense management, invoice processing, etc.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned and assist with project work as needed.
- Solid through knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Recent experience as a Legal Assistant or Executive Assistant within a large corporate legal department.
- Work experience relating to contract development, evaluation, negotiation, to approval, tracking, termination and day-to-day contract database management.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Professional, personable, approachable and courteous demeanor.
- Able to work well independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects, organize, manage and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Versatility, flexibility, ability and willingness to work within an organization with constantly changing priorities and deadlines with enthusiasm.
- Multi-tasker, with proven follow-through and adherence to schedules.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Demonstrate commitment to goals and priorities.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Require prior In-House/Corporate legal experience
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred
Work Facts of Sealed Air Corporation
Sealed Air Corporation Working Hours
- Corporate Legal Assistant, Global Sector Leader Adjacent Markets-NSEE, Lead Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization, Global Data Modeling and Mining Manager, Customer Experience Partner, Process Engineer
Sealed Air Corporation Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Sealed Air Corporation to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Sealed Air Corporation Jobs: Official Site.