Schneider Electric Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Schneider Electric receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Schneider can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in energy management, automation solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services. Native of France, the company is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble with offices throughout the world. It is a Fortune Global 500 company, publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange, and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. In FY2016, the company posted revenues of about €25 billion.
Schneider Electric Job Opportunities & Application Process
Schneider receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Schneider, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Field Services Coordinator
– To manage and execute the E&P projects (sale orders/ service contracts) of Field Services Division (Service Entitlement and Coordinator…)
– To ensure every assigned and transferred services projects to comply with company’s regulation before validation (CCO GM%; terms and conditions relating to delivery time, validity, Inco term, legal, payment term, warranty; Customer Project Process (CPP), Service Coordinator Process etc.)
– To work with Internal Groups (SE factories, Logistic Centers, Field Services Engineers, FS Consultant, Finance and others related to the project) and External Groups (in-house contractors, in-house suppliers) to deliver the scope of services (defined in the contract) to the customers
– To coordinate with Internal and External customer for collecting payment after project done
– To actively improve satisfaction of customer at all stages of project and create the trust of customer on SE services to enhance future business of the company.
– To increase overall efficiency of Services Division relating to order management process.
– Other are based on line managers/ managers assignments.
- Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics / Manufacturing Process Discipline – Bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 Year of relevant experience
- Language skill in English, Auto CAD, Microsoft Office
- Ensure enough Capacity & Utilization for production lines and equipment from peak production quantity forecast of year using CAMA, LADM and MPH analysis.
- Ensure Productivity on DLP Saving by Design Time Reduction Projects, KD Improvement Projects, Ergonomic Assessment and Process Design Improvement.
- Ensure the qualification of new projects and new processes to have a smooth running.
- Achieve the targeted SPS Score and maintain for the year through continuous improvement tools and techniques, and involve on standardization deployment with benchmarking and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure the activity and all products comply to Safety, Quality, Health and Environmental requirements
HRIS Services Specialist
• Acts as employees’ first point-of-contact for questions about policies and processes (PeopleLink) and manage IMC tasks at country level.
• Manages data entry and modification in the applications, answers employees’ queries such as Login, basic access level, etc or escalates them to the appropriate subject matter expert.
• Provides navigation support of all the HR applications. This code applies to people spending more than 50% of their time on phone /mails responses.
• Day-to-day administration for all aspects of HR Information Systems/Tools/Regional projects at country level.
• Work with Regional team and implement HR tools/processes properly at country level (talent link, HR portal, Travel request, On boarding . . . . . ).
• Deploy regional projects at country levels
• Implement IMC tasks at country level
• Manage new hires and resignation profiles
• Manage labour contracts, new hires’ probation . . .
• Site Lead for Pre-onboarding and Onboarding program
• Manage employee profiles (Talent Link and filing system)
• Process HR reports and one reporting
• Follow up digitization projects at country level
• Continuous Improvement and simplification in process
• Work closely with Regional Data Management Team for monthly HR reports.
• Working closely with Regional HRS Team for new projects design and implementation
• Develop ad-hoc HR Activities reports as needed
• Manage PeopleLink tickets
• Respond to PeopleLink employee tickets and manage peoplelink KPI 10%
• Travel to factory in Hi tech Part in District 9 (one day/week)
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in HRIS.
• Result-oriented and meet customer expectation
• Planning and Organizing
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving, time management and computer skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Motivated and driven personality
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
Work Facts of Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: HRIS Services Specialist, Method Engineer
Schneider Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Schneider to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Schneider Electric Jobs: Official Site.