SC Johnson Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, SC Johnson receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at SC Johnson can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE.
We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
SC Johnson Job Opportunities & Application Process
SC Johnson receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in SC Johnson, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
SR. DIRECTOR, CONTENT PRODUCTION
The Senior Director, Content Production will be responsible for the advertising production strategy and process for SC Johnson, ensuring that quality is enhanced while gaining efficiencies. The individual will be involved in the advertising development beginning from the conceptual stage. While the role does not have the responsibility for the final creative selection, it will assess ways to build greater quality, efficiencies, and cost optimizations from the beginning of the creative process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partners with the Vice President leadership team, advising them on strategy, quality and cost implications of the creative process.
• Assess and recommend improvements as it relates to the way we manage our creative development and advertising production.
• Provides support on the planning of general advertising (TV/Digital/Print), direct marketing programs, sales promotions and public relations.
• Works closely with the marketing teams and advertising agencies on ensuring that all advertising related productions reach maximum quality and cost efficiencies.
• Leads the production bidding, negotiation with production houses and various advertising production services including production locations and schedules.
• In partnership with the agencies, identifies the production directors we need to enrich the quality of our productions.
• Drives continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices.
• Partners with the key cross functional teams (i.e. legal department) on various internal and external advertising subjects.
• Continuously evaluates production standards and applies quality-control programs.
Required Skills/Experience /Competencies:
• University degree required. Master’s degree or post-graduate degree or equivalent preferred and significant years of prior experience leading the relevant subject matter as lead/head expert required.
• This is a specialist role. Thus, it requires solid management experience in advertising, with at least 10 years of deep production experience.
• Possesses strong agency networks and relationships
• Demonstrated negotiation skills
• Influencing and collaboration skills
• Ability to provide clear, prioritized directions
• Financial acumen and application
• Experience working with global consumer brands in a highly matrixed environment
S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work Facts of SC Johnson
SC Johnson Working Hours
- ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER, SR. DIRECTOR-CONTENT PRODUCTION, TECHNICAL LEAD – DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT, TEAM LEAD-MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE (1ST SHIFT), MANAGER-SALES ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, SENIOR ASSOCIATE-SALES ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
SC Johnson Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest SC Johnson to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SC Johnson Jobs: Official Site.