Save A Lot Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Save A Lot receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Save A Lot can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Save-A-Lot is an American discount supermarket chain headquartered in Earth City, Missouri, near St. Louis, Missouri, United States. The subsidiary of Onex Corporation comprises more than 1300 stores across 36 states in the United States with over $4 billion in annual sales.
Save A Lot Job Opportunities & Application Process
Save A Lot receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Save A Lot, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Sales Clerk
The Retail Sales Clerk (PT) reports directly to the store manager and indirectly to the assistant store managers and shift leaders. This position is responsible for duties such as, but not limited to, cashiering, stocking, cleaning and monitoring perishables. The Retail Sales Clerk provides excellent customer service and assists in maintaining excellent daily store conditions. This position accomplishes all job duties in accordance with Save-A-Lot policies, procedures and Best Methods.
Meat Cutter I
The Meat Cutter ensures the store’s meat department operates at the standards set by the company, driving sales and maximizing profitability. The Meat Cutter delivers the highest level of customer service and satisfaction by following the company’s meat merchandising plan and trimming /preparing standard cuts of meat as outlined in the Meat Cutter Resource Manual.. The Meat Cutter demonstrates excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills, and commitment to the success of the team.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Works under the direction of the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Meat Cutter II/Trainer.
- Using knives and power equipment, cuts and/or packages authorized beef, pork and poultry items according to Save-A-Lot policies and procedures.
- Wraps, weighs and prices cuts of meat.
- Labels packages according to COOL, USDA and Save-A-Lot standards.
- Ensures that displays and case signs are updated appropriately and that meat is merchandised and presented to maximize sales. May assist with product ordering.
- Maintains proper date rotation for dated and undated products per Save-A-Lot policy, both in the display case and in the storage cooler.
- Prepares and places meat cuts and products in display counter according to company policy & procedures so they will appear attractive and appealing to the customers
- Receives, inspects, and stores meat upon delivery, to maintain cold chain and ensure meat quality.
- Ensures excellent sanitation and quality standards are met on a daily basis and adhered to per Save-A-Lot policy.
- Responsible to follow and execute all SAVE-A-LOT policies and procedures which includes but is not limited to: COOL, Food Safety, Sanitation, Meat/Produce Scale operation, Mark Downs, Inventory Processes, Meat POG’s, Meat Cutter Resource Manual, Daily Manager Signoff and Meat Cutting List.
- Responsibilities may include other perishable and non-perishable related duties necessary to maintain optimal store performance.
- Protect company property, funds and merchandise at all times.
- May be assigned to work in more than one store.
Save A Lot Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Save A Lot to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Save A Lot
Save A Lot Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Assistant Store Manager, Buyer, Sales Representative, Store Manager, Store Clerk, Meat Cutter
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Save A Lot Jobs: visit Official Site.