SAS Institute Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, SAS Institute receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at SAS Institute can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
SAS Institute is an American multinational developer of analytics software based in Cary, North Carolina. SAS develops and markets a suite of analytics software (also called SAS), which helps access, manage, analyze and report on data to aid in decision-making. The company is the world’s largest privately held software business and its software is used by most of the Fortune 500.
SAS Institute Job Opportunities & Application Process
SAS Institute receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in SAS Institute, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Landscaper: This individual will perform grounds maintenance, mow grass, prune trees and shrubs, rake leaves, prepare lawns for seeding, fertilize and over seeds lawns, plant trees and shrubs, clean campus streets of debris, remove snow and ice from streets, sidewalks, and parking lots, perform maintenance of equipment as directed, may operate corporate vehicle to transport supplies, equipment, etc, and will perform other duties as assigned.
- Two years of landscaping experience
- Valid North Carolina driver’s license
- Ability to lift and move up to 70 pounds regularly on a daily basis
- Ability to operate all hand tools, small power mowers, edger, weed-eaters, and chain saws
Account Executive: Responsible for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts.
- Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfills wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account.
- Prospects within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implements aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high “close” potential, qualifies, and forecast time frames to close business.
- Works closely with account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develops a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Sales Enablement Specialist: Responsible for developing and executing strategies to ensure Field Account Executives are enabled to achieve targets and objectives. AE Enablement includes seven areas of focus: AE Conversation Empowerment; Develop and deliver Value Proposition Sales Guides; Curating appropriate sales resources; Governing Crowdsourced Resources; Governing Sales Enablement Platform; and Measure Effectiveness; Potential for delivery of sales training in classes such as Starting Block.
- Lead design, development and execution of AE enablement programs.
- Work with sales and marketing personnel to gather and prioritize enablement requirements and for input on program design.
- Work with Sales on communicating enablement plans to AE’s, executing in internal systems as necessary and holding enablement sessions (virtual or in-person).
- Design and develop on-boarding programs for specific sales teams, including Strategic Account teams.
- Develop and deliver Value Proposition Sales Guides, associated assets and enablement programs jointly with appropriate team members from Sales, Pre-sales, Alliances, PSD, Marketing and Product Management.
- Create content and assets to support the customer buying process facilitated through SAS AEs. Identify compelling pain points at targeted clients that can be addressed by SAS solutions.
Work Facts of SAS Institute
SAS Institute Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Enablement Specialist, Account Executive, Landscaper
SAS Institute Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest SAS Institute to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SAS Institute Jobs: Official Site.