SalonCentric Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, SalonCentric receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at SalonCentric can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
WHO WE ARE
SalonCentric, headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, and operating in 48 states, is the premier distributor of salon professional products. It’s our vision to be your business partner of choice. We’re committed to doing this by providing the best brands, the best education and the best business-building support, transforming every salon into a destination of choice.
Whether you’re visiting one of more than 565 stores, working with one of our expert sales consultants or ordering from us online, we’re committed to listening to your needs and helping you identify the right education and business solutions for your salon. We are passionate about the professional beauty industry and share that passion through a variety of educational opportunities, including in-store demonstration, in-salon trainings, regional classes and large-scale stage presentations at industry shows.
We hope you will turn to SalonCentric for your professional beauty needs. It is our goal to make your salon the go-to destination in your marketplace.
SalonCentric Job Opportunities & Application Process
SalonCentric receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in SalonCentric, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Key Holder
SalonCentric Key Holder – PartTime
Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Sales Associate Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous PT Benefits:
- Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
- Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
- Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
- Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
- Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L’Oréal USA family!
Team Member Competencies/Responsibilities:
- Wow the Customer– Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
- Deliver Results – Sell the finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions, upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return transactions.
- Be an Expert– Gain essential product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our customers
- Collaborate– Work together in a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
- Grow and Develop – Commit to excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
- Act with Integrity – Always!
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
Work Facts of SalonCentric
SalonCentric Working Hours
SalonCentric Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest SalonCentric to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SalonCentric Jobs: Official Site.