Sallie Mae Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Sallie Mae receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Sallie Mae can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We’re a diverse group of financial experts, creative minds, innovators, tech gurus, and customer-focused thinkers, who come to work every day to help people get where they want to be in life.
We’re driven by what we do and how we collaborate as a team to best help our customers. We’re always learning and exploring new opportunities. Together we challenge the status quo and love what we do.
Sallie Mae Job Opportunities & Application Process
Sallie Mae receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Sallie Mae , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Care Advisor
Sallie Mae is proud to help Americans aspiring to create the life they want–whether that means helping them make college happen, or something more. Our colleagues across departments and across the country are united in our passion and our customer-first approach. Whether you want to join a growing company, be part of an agile workforce, or gain new skills–you’re in the right place.
Once students and their families select us as a trusted financial partner, you’re the one who is responsible for providing them exceptional care and assistance. You will look for opportunities to convey a positive and helpful message to the customer; focusing on providing the appropriate resolution and confirming that you’ve met the customer’s expectations. After a comprehensive education program, you are ready to share your knowledge and strive to make the customer’s experience exceptional. By helping Sallie Mae build and maintain strong relationships with our customers, you are critical to our overall success.
As a Customer Care Advisor, you’ll help customers get quick and efficient support and provide them with solutions based on your knowledge of Sallie Mae products and services. Your day will consist of mostly inbound calls, and possibly some chats and social media interactions. They can range from answering something as simple as general questions to the complexity of educating customers on how to successfully transition into repayment of their loans and ways that we can provide assistance. You will execute call flow strategies and leverage good judgment to assist customers with payments, repayment options, and take ownership of and research situations regarding their loans. You will collaborate with others by working together in small teams focused on key performance metrics; taking pride in our results and taking personal responsibility for every customer interaction.
As a Customer Care Advisor, you can expect competitive pay, great benefits, and a professional, customer centric work environment.
Education & Experience:
- You have a college degree or a high school diploma with 1-2 years of experience with customer care, service, or hospitality and a passion to treat our customers the way you would like to be treated
- You have previous experience and demonstrated ability to navigate different system platforms and Microsoft Office with confidence while speaking with customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- You have a strong ability to quickly assess the customer’s needs and the flexibility and skill sets to handle any inquiries
- You have the ability to embrace and thrive on change and are receptive to coaching and feedback regarding your performance.
- You are committed to the customer experience and possess the communication skills to create long lasting relationships with our customers and to clearly explain complex situations
- You are inquisitive and maintain composure and professionalism while troubleshooting and resolving complex customer issues
- You are friendly, resourceful, and enjoy working in a time sensitive, fast paced environment
- You are enthusiastic about the opportunity to work in a culture of accountability and high expectations focused on achieving key quality and efficiency metrics punctuated by exceptional customer experiences
- You have a passion to learn new things and for helping our customers, your teammates, and our community
EEO Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America. Sallie Mae is a drug free workplace.
Work Facts of Sallie Mae
Sallie Mae Working Hours
- Accounting Policy and Capital Markets Accountant, AWS Content Services -Senior Software Engineer, Data Modeler – Technical Analyst, Customer Care Advisor
Sallie Mae Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Sallie Mae to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Sallie Mae Jobs: Official Site.