Saks Fifth Avenue Online Application & Career
As an outgrowing and developing company, Saks Fifth Avenue receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Saks Fifth Avenue can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Saks Fifth Avenue is an American luxury department store owned by the oldest commercial corporation in North America, the Hudson’s Bay Company. Its main flagship store is located on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. In 1990, “Saks Off 5th” was launched, an outlet store offshoot of the main brand, with 107 stores worldwide by 2016.
Saks Fifth Avenue Job Opportunities & Application Process
Saks Fifth Avenue receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Saks Fifth Avenue, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Must be client focused and take initiative to resolve problems. Takes initiative to seek out responsibilities and follows through on all projects and tasks. Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate attention to detail. Has the ability to continue client relationships and address all client needs when consultant is not available, acts as a liaison between client and consultant. Utilizes good time management and prioritizes daily tasks. Is computer literate and systems savvy. Displays good communication skills, both verbal and written. Available to work a flexible schedule that can include nights and weekends. Always portrays a professional and polished demeanor demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude. Has the ability to interact professionally and respectfully with people.
The Selling and Service Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area of business and supporting the overall store performance. The Associate is also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by keeping the store environment organized and ready for customers and by offering friendly efficient service.
Selling and Service Behaviors:
- Consistently greets customers and educates them on current promotions.
- Completes the markdown process timely, with accuracy, and according to company standards.
- Signs merchandise accurately according to directive and current promotions.
- Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommends, selects, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Assists customers in fitting room to ensure proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Responds appropriately to customer questions, inquiries, and needs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition and loyalty
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures,
- putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed
- Participates in store programs and selling events.
- Engages customers and ensures stores daily, weekly and monthly goals are met with email capture and loyalty program participation.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment
- Ability to work independently; ability to communicate effectively with customers; ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service, & customer acquisition standards
- Ability to work effectively using electronic clienteling system (M3) & POS register
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Under the direction of the General Manager or Assistant General Manager of Merchandising, the Selling Director is responsible for driving sales through developing the selling skills and behaviors of the selling associates, creating a high performance team, and consistently coaching for optimal sales results. The Selling Director must maintain high visibility on the selling floor to model focused sales and service behaviors, establish and maintain client relationships, and create effective teamwork.
Who You Are:
- You have been described by past peers and managers as having “strong leadership skills” and “excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills”
- You have a proven ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- You utilize your strong communication skills to inspire, direct, and lead your team to meet all proposed deadlines
- You can work independently without concern, stay self-motivated and always meet your deadlines
You Also Have:
- 4-year degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of management experience with comparable volume or a proven track record of success, managing a selling workforce and achieving results
- Proficiency in utilizing available technology, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility in scheduling as the business needs require evening, weekend, and holiday schedules
As The Selling Director You Will:
- Take an active role in the training and ongoing education of the selling team, provide product knowledge training, event information, policy and procedure updates, as well as ensure that merchandise opportunities are appropriately communicated to the merchant organization in order to support the selling effort
- Maintain a strong floor presence to drive selling efforts, model service behaviors to reinforce the service imperative, and ensure consistent adherence to the service standards
- Provides a comfortable and welcoming shopping environment for the client by ensuring the ongoing maintenance of the SCD, selling floor, fitting rooms and customer areas, filling in merchandise and recovering the floor as needed.
- Act as a leader and motivator to the sales team by modeling, training, coaching, and rewarding selling behaviors
LUXURY SALES STYLIST
The Style Advisor is responsible for elevating their shopping experience by welcoming visitors to the store, providing directions and answering questions to help customers efficiently get to their desired location.
The Style Advisor has a strong working knowledge of the store, the designers it carries as well as the many services offered and they use this knowledge to provide customers with personalized assistance to enhance their shopping experience.
Who You Are:
- You believe that teamwork is critical for long lasting success
- You lead by example, are responsible and thoughtful, creative and energized
- Your delivery-focus is always on the most memorable customer experience
- You understand how important it is to get buy-in, and so you are patient and deliberate with your communication, able to adjust and change wherever necessary
You also have:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Blackberry, IPAD, etc.
- Technologically savvy
- Fluent in multiple languages; fluency in Mandarin would be a strong asset.
As the Style Advisor, you will:
- Create a Welcoming Environment
- Immediately welcomes customers as they enter the area and proactively offers assistance
- Provides a dynamic service presence to each location
- Skilled at asking appropriate questions to identify a customer’s needs in order to effectively provide them guidance or directions
- Knowledgeable of store layout, current merchandise assortment and able to direct Customers to the appropriate area
- Elevate the Shopping Experience
- Able to quickly assess customer needs in terms of: special occasion, vendors/product of interest, special language needs, how much time customer has, etc.
- Has a strong network of Style Advisors throughout the store and leverages these relationships to pair the right Style Advisor to a new customer based on the customer’s needs
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and proactively offers the appropriate service to a customer to further personalize and enhance their shopping experience
- Problem Solving
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand a customer’s concerns and quickly determine solutions with limited supervision
Work Facts of Saks Fifth Avenue
Age Requirement: At least 18 years old
Saks Fifth Avenue Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:00 – 21:00 Sunday 10:00 – 20:00
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Warehouse Maintenance Associate, Vendor Compliance Coordinator, Cosmetic Selling Manager, Merchandise Manager, Buyer, Jewelry Manager, Marketing Manager, District Manager, Recruiting Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Visual Manager, Sales Director, Merchandiser, Risk Support Manager, Administrative Assistant, Saks Direct Returns Material Handler, Regional Research Associate
Saks Fifth Avenue Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Saks Fifth Avenue to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Saks Fifth Avenue Jobs: Official Site.