Safelite AutoGlass Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Safelite AutoGlass receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Safelite AutoGlass can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Safelite Group, Inc. is an American automotive glass and claims management company, based in Columbus, Ohio.
It is a subsidiary of Belron, which is in turn owned by the Belgian D’Ieteren group. Belron operates similar companies in other countries, including Carglass in most of Europe, Autoglass in Britain and Ireland, Lebeau and Speedy Glass (Belron Canada Inc.) in Canada, O’Brien in Australia, and Smith & Smith in New Zealand. Prior to being purchased by Belron, Safelite had been owned by J.P. Morgan & Co. – a result of the company’s 1997 bankruptcy filing.
Safelite AutoGlass Job Opportunities & Application Process
Safelite AutoGlass receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Safelite AutoGlass, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Warehouse Associate & Driver
The Warehouse & Driving Associate is responsible for picking, stocking and tracking warehouse inventory, loading company delivery and service vehicles and delivering wholesale and retail inventory to Safelite locations and other automotive glass retailers.
- Receives incoming inventory items, logs into warehouse system, and stocks inventory in the proper location.
- Fills customer invoices, checks part numbers, cleans and packs inventory items and loads them onto company vehicles for delivery.
- Drives company vehicles to deliver inventory to Safelite® AutoGlass locations and other automotive glass retail shops.
- Inspects inventory for defects, scratches or other damage. Buffs scratches out of glass when necessary using appropriate equipment.
- Tracks all inventory in appropriate system.
- Organizes and cleans warehouse space and company vehicles.
- Reports any customer problems or concerns immediately.
AutoGlass Technician Trainee
Technicians become experts at troubleshooting, working independently, and focusing on attention to detail – all while enjoying the camaraderie of a larger team. This is not your typical desk job. You’ll take charge, work outside, use your hands, maximize your mechanical aptitude, and take pride in providing your customers with an experience so great, it’s memorable.
Start an exciting adventure!
What you’ll do:
- Learn through hands-on, classroom, and on-the-job training.
- Install and repair auto glass.
- Understand Safelite’s commitment to customer experience.
- Use smart phone applications and Safelite systems.
- Complete supervised installations by embracing a positive attitude and following taught techniques.
- Study to pass a required Safelite certification in order to take the next career step toward becoming a technician.
- Commit to the Safelite Spirit.
- We like going out of our way to help solve people’s problems and make their day better.
- We genuinely care about people, treat each other like family, and show courage to do the right thing – always.
- We find creative ways to get the job done and go above and beyond the expected.
Safelite will be unlike any place you’ve ever worked. (This won’t be just the daily grind!) You’ll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we’ll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Collaborates to maintain and evolve internal shipping and receiving processes – all while managing, logging and stocking incoming automotive glass, accessories and supply items.
- Accurately completes customer invoices with appropriate inventory.
- Delivers the correct inventory to Safelite AutoGlass locations and other automotive glass retail shops on time and with a smile.
- Proactively inspects inventory for defects, scratches or other damage.
- Inspires others with optimal organization and cleanliness of warehouse space and company vehicles.
Work Facts of Safelite AutoGlass
Safelite AutoGlass Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Warehouse Driver, AutoGlass Technician Trainee, Warehouse Associate & Driver
Safelite AutoGlass Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Safelite AutoGlass to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Safelite AutoGlass Jobs: Official Site.