Sabre Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Sabre receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Sabre can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Sabre Corporation is a travel technology company based in Southlake, Texas. It is the largest Global Distribution Systems provider for air bookings in North America. American Airlines founded the company in 1960, and it was spun off in 2000. Texas Pacific Group and Silver Lake Partners acquired Sabre in 2007. Sabre began publicly trading on the NASDAQ in 2014.
Sabre Job Opportunities & Application Process
Sabre receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Sabre, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Manager Accounting: Manager of Airline Solutions(AS) Revenue and Invoice Management reports to the Director of Accounting for Airline Solutions and is responsible for revenue recognition and invoice management processes for complex SaaS/Software customers. Accounting responsibilities include monthly close processes, balance sheet reconciliations and revenue recognition including review of new agreements for ASC 606 implications and interpretations of GAAP. Invoice management includes contract and pricing approvals, review and approval of invoices, responding to business and customer requests and transitioning customers within SAP to enhanced billing processes. Position includes review and performance of SOX controls and implementing improvements in existing control environment. The role will be also partner closely with technical accounting and reporting team to ensure all items related to 10K/Q are supported.
Responsible for managing a team of Senior Accountants and collaborating with other team members within the AS accounting department with similar responsibilities and with Finance and Business partners. Team is involved in transformational process and system changes, responsible for leading change and change management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, Masters preferred
- CPA with public accounting experience; Industry experience in public environment preferred.
Senior Customer Success Specialist: The Senior Customer Success Specialist (CSS) consults on, develops, and delivers instructional solutions designed to help our customers or internal partners achieve their hospitality goals by combining a deep understanding of our customers’ needs with a strong knowledge of our product suite.
Qualified candidates are highly self-motivated, solution minded, and can work with minimal guidance and supervision to:
- Become fully-versed with the configuration and usage of the SynXis platform of SAAS products
- Participate in and conduct consultative conversations with customers and internal teams to identify, develop and deliver custom-tailored technical training to achieve optimal configuration and use of multiple products for classroom and virtual audiences
- Work with customers and internal teams to identify, understand, and measure success through key performance indicators during strategic customer engagements
- Participate in and conduct consultative conversations with customers and internal teams to identify, develop and deliver custom-tailored technical training courses in the use of multiple products for classroom and virtual audiences
- Serve as a liaison with departments or divisions to identify and execute customer solutions when issues arise
- Interface with internal teams and measure impact of curriculum or course delivery to ensure existing training programs meet customer needs
- Manage priorities for multiple high-value customer projects simultaneously
- Update training documentation and self-paced e-Learning training modules; communicate these changes as required
- Provide support to customers via email and the telephone
Work Facts of Sabre
Sabre Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Sabre Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Sabre to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Sabre Jobs: Official Site.