RVCA Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, RVCA receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at RVCA can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
RVCA IS THE BRAINCHILD OF COMPANY FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT, PM TENORE. TRANSCENDING THE BOUNDARIES OF TRADITIONAL ACTION SPORTS APPAREL, RVCA IS A DESIGN-DRIVEN LIFESTYLE BRAND FREE FROM PASSING TRENDS. APPEARING AS A NATURAL ON THE SHELVES OF BOUTIQUES AS ON THOSE OF A LOCAL SKATE SHOP, RVCA IS BROUGHT TOGETHER BY A GROUP OF LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS FROM VARIOUS SUBCULTURES, A COLLABORATION OF SORTS, A LIFESTYLE WITHIN ITSELF.
PM TENORE’S INTENTION FROM THE VERY BEGINNING HAS BEEN TO CREATE A PLATFORM FOR RVCA, WHICH COMBINES ART, MUSIC, FASHION AND A MODERN LIFESTYLE IN AN ORIGINAL WAY. AT THE FOREFRONT OF THIS VISION HAS BEEN RVCA’S ARTIST NETWORK PROGRAM (ANP)-A VENTURE ESTABLISHED TO SHOWCASE THE TALENTS OF ACCOMPLISHED AS WELL AS UNKNOWN ARTISTS WHO INSPIRE OUR GENERATION AND PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF CREATIVE EXCELLENCE.
ESTABLISHED TO PROMOTE THE GENUINE INTEGRITY OF RVCA’S SUBCULTURES WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY, RVCA IN ESSENCE IS REDEFINING THE WAY THE MARKET VIEWS ART AND FASHION AS REPRESENTED THROUGH THE BALANCE OF OPPOSITES AND HOW THEY COEXIST: WATER, OIL; AIR, LAND; DESTRUCTION, INDUSTRIALIZATION; ART, SCIENCE; FOREIGN, DOMESTIC; ORDER, CHAOS; PAST, PRESENT.
FOR RVCA, IT IS ABOUT TODAY, TOMORROW AND LIFE AS THE BIG PICTURE. IT IS ABOUT INSPIRING OUR GENERATION, PROVIDING SOMETHING OF SUBSTANCE AND CULTURE AND ABOVE ALL DOING IT WITH INTEGRITY AND AS A UNITED FAMILY, A CLOSE-KNIT COMMUNITY.
RVCA Job Opportunities & Application Process
RVCA receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in RVCA, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Technical Designer
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing assigned categories to ensure on time fit approvals (product life cycle management) that meet design intent and brand quality standards
- Conduct fittings on live models to determine fit corrections
- Determine corrections to achieve fit by manipulating pattern or flat technical sketches
- Create initial sample specifications from design sketch. Establish close partnership with Design in order to facilitate the interpretation of Design concepts
- Meet weekly with Development Team regarding the sample approval status in order to maintain company time/action calendars
- Manage & develop a Technical Designer and/or Associate Technical Designer in all technical, administrative, and work flow skills.
- Ensure all specs are correctly graded prior to production
- Directs execution of fit from development through production
- Interfaces with Design to ensure fit, balance and aesthetics throughout the pre-production process.
- Ensures specs are clearly communicated to vendors within the calendar deadlines.
- Communicates with overseas vendors and agents regarding constructions and fit issues
- Maintains consistency in fit and quality standards, works with vendors to troubleshoot and correct fit problems
- Works closely with factory patternmakers to develop standard blocks for product
- Identifies opportunities for more effective ways to construct product
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in technical design/patternmaking. Experience in men’s board shorts a major advantage.
- 4 year College Degree: Preferred with training in Technical Design & Patternmaking.
- Must have live model fit experience
- Must have extensive knowledge of patternmaking & garment construction
- Must have team lead experience
- Ability to travel overseas to factories to troubleshoot & expedite production when needed
- Ability to analyze work load and plan accordingly
- Must be deadline driven and detail oriented
- Must be able to multi task and work in fast paced environment
- Must be proactive with a solution/result oriented attitude
- Must have excellent communication and follow through skills
- Must be PC & MAC computer literate in Applications – Adobe Illustrator, Word, Excel, and PLM
- Must have strong Gerber experience
- Must work well in a team environment
Work Facts of RVCA
RVCA Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Cashier, Stock Room Associate, Keyholder, Merchandise Handler, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager, Designer
RVCA Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest RVCA to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply RVCA Jobs: Official Site.