Ruler Foods Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ruler Foods receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ruler Foods can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Ruler Foods is a warehouse store grocery chain in the United States, currently owned by Kroger. It is a no-frills grocery store where 80% of the offerings are Kroger Brand, the customers bag their own groceries at the checkout, and rent shopping carts for 25 cents. Kroger operates Ruler Foods stores in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Missouri, and Tennessee. It is part of JayC Food Stores, which was purchased by Kroger in 1999.
Ruler Foods Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ruler Foods receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ruler Foods, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Hourly Associate: Our primary focus is to create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. We are looking for friendly, fun people who love food and want to share that passion with our customers. Our team members all share a common goal of welcoming and serving customers with excellence so they want to shop with us again and again. That means greeting them with a smile, a genuine “Hi” and offering to assist.
As a part of our store team, you could:
- Assist customers at checkout
- Stock shelves and assist customers with finding products
- Build attractive displays
- Maintain a safe and organized working environment
- Contribute in many other areas
Store Management: The candidate must complete a 12-16 week instructional course to prepare the candidate to manage one of our grocery retailing sites. Categories such as Business Skills, Leadership and Management Skills, Store Department Skills, Human Resources Skills and Store Systems Skills are components of the program. Training modules will be a blend of in-store and on the job training, classroom instructor led training, and on-line e-learning. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
- Assist store manager and team members in the achievement of a favorable customer shopping experience and team member interest in customer service.
- Assist in leading teams in the planning, implementation and execution of merchandising and operating initiatives.
- Work with department heads and team members to identify opportunities in the store, develop timely solutions and create action plans to ensure implementation of plans.
- Drive sales working with department managers to maximize sales and profits, reduce shrink and improve each department’s contribution.
- Assist the store manager in the regular store-level financial performance discussions to include developing budgets and other targeted goals with store team members.
Ruler Foods Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ruler Foods to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Ruler Foods
Ruler Foods Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Store Management,
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Ruler Foods Jobs: Official Site.