Ruffalo Noel Levitz Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ruffalo Noel Levitz receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ruffalo Noel Levitz can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Welcome to the Ruffalo Noel Levitz Careers page.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz is the leading provider of technology-enabled solutions and services for enrollment, student success, and fundraising in the higher education and nonprofit communities.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ruffalo Noel Levitz receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ruffalo Noel Levitz, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Software Developer – Python
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for the design, development, enhancement, deployment and support of multiple Ruffalo Noel Levitz products. The Senior Software Developer will need to have strong technical expertise and able to work with the business and other IT teams as needed while delivering their projects on time and mentoring other developers.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz does not sponsor H1B visa applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
- Create technical specifications based on functional specifications.
- Write code to meet technical specifications.
- Test code and make appropriate modifications.
- Complete appropriate documentation in compliance with all procedures and standards.
- Recommend improvements/modifications to designs.
- Advise Product Managers and non-technical people on issues as appropriate
- Report progress to managers, project leads, customers and other required parties as appropriate.
- Contribute to and manage small to medium projects.
- Provide guidance and direction to lower-level developers.
- Possess and apply a broad knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices and processes of software development.
- Assignments are broad in nature and require ingenuity and originality.
- Solve complex problems – often taking a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Work under general direction with latitude to proceed on some actions.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications, Skills and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree (BSCS, BSEE etc.).
- In addition to a bachelor’s degree – Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience with hands on design, development, delivering software to market and support.
- Proficiency in Python, MySQL.
- Proficient in at least one Python web framework (Django, Pyramid, Flask)
- Proficiency in integrating third party libraries
- Architecting and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Prior experience managing a product and team globally/cross culturally
- Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Experience troubleshooting and solving complex and large-scale software problems
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle and experience with Agile delivery
- Strong development skills with hands on experience and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients and business partners on business needs, ensuring solutions meet the acceptance criteria.
- Ability to build prototypes and mockups, and get constructive feedback.
- Applied knowledge of object oriented programming techniques, methods and structures.
- Applied knowledge of data access and update techniques, methods and structures.
- Applied knowledge of multi-tier internet application architectures using Microsoft technologies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new, emerging application development and integration technologies and techniques.
- Ability to create and maintain positive, productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to meet project-related commitments on time and with the highest standards of quality. A strong time management aptitude is essential for this role.
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate
- DevOps or Linux experience
- Experience with Mobile and responsive design
Work Facts of Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Ruffalo Noel Levitz Working Hours
- Account Manager, Business Development Associate, Lead Software Developer (Java), Manager, Training Program (for On-Campus Program Center Management), Program Center Manager (Calling Center), Senior Software Developer – Python
Ruffalo Noel Levitz Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ruffalo Noel Levitz to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Ruffalo Noel Levitz Jobs: Official Site.