Royal Farms Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Royal Farms receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Royal Farms can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We are excited to have you join the Royal Farms team!
Royal Farms team members are service oriented, friendly, honest, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Royal Farms mission is “to be the best!”
In order to achieve our mission, it’s important for our team members to work together to maintain a clean and safe store and to always serve fresh, high quality food. Our purpose is to give our customers “the gift of time,” by assisting them in a fast, friendly, and courteous manner while visiting our stores.
In addition to a competitive wage scale, Royal Farms has designed a benefits package to help employees live healthier lives, protect their families, build rewarding careers, and save for the future. As with our wages, our employee benefits are subject to constant review and change. In addition to the benefits package, Royal Farms contributes on your behalf to Social Security, 401K (if eligible), workers compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, as well as a portion of your health insurance (if eligible).
Royal Farms currently offers health insurance to all eligible full-time employees. To be eligible for benefits, employees must be considered full-time (work a minimum of 30 hours a week) and be employed for a consecutive time frame. If you are a salaried or exempt employee, you are eligible the 1st of the month after 3 consecutive months of employment. Hourly or non-exempt employees are eligible the 1st of the month after 6 consecutive months of employment.
The Company has an excellent retirement plan for your future, including an Employer Match. Employees may contribute from 1% up to 15% of their gross wages. Royal Farms will match $1.00 per dollar for the first 3% of the employee’s 401K contribution, then $0.50 per dollar up to 5% of the employee’s contribution. Enrollment dates are January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
Royal Farms Job Opportunities & Application Process
Royal Farms receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Royal Farms, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Service Leader
The Customer Service Leader (CSL) works in support of the leadership team to facilitate the completion of all store level tasks. The CSL performs a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store, including: food preparation, point of sale, customer service, general housekeeping, and other related functions. The desired candidate is someone who creates a positive store culture by treating employees fairly and respectfully. The CSL must be self-motivated, dependable, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, all while maintaining 100% total customer focus and operational excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment (greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge, and all other components of customer service)
- Ensure the proper execution of assigned food service programs and procedures
- Support and follow all safety and security initiatives
- Adhere to the execution of established Royal Farms rules, policies, procedures, and systems
- Ensure the proper execution of all Royal Farms marketing programs
- Operate the point of sale (POS) and maintain proper cash controls
- Provide leadership to their retail team members that ensures a pleasant Customer service experience
- Adhere to company policy for checking in external and internal vendors
- Maintain operational excellence and consistency in store cleanliness, food safety, merchandising, and “just-in-time” replenishment
- Complete all side work as required (cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc.)
- Ensure the compliance of Royal Farms’ policies, procedures, and systems (people, safety, assets, cash, etc.)
- Complete other tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Leader position must be at least 18 years old and will:
- Have consistently demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Understand that their success depends on their team’s success, aspiring to make the people around them better than they currently are
- Possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills
- Have at least 1 year food service/retail management experience.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Utilize basic business math and accounting skills, computer skills, and strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Must be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
- Be ServSafe Certified currently or be able to become ServSafe Certified and maintain the certification. Must be certified within 6 months of placement into the position.
- Be able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Be able to lift, bend, and stand as many as eight hours per day
Work Facts of Royal Farms
Royal Farms Working Hours
- Team Member, Food Service Associate, Customer Service Associate, Maintenance Expeditor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Royal Farms Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Royal Farms to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Royal Farms Jobs: Official Site.