Royal Caribbean International Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Royal Caribbean International receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Royal Caribbean International can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has exciting career opportunities with an ocean view in our land-based offices and onboard our world-class luxury ships.
We have exciting land-based opportunities at our corporate offices in Miami, Florida, and beyond! Our world class Information Technology Division is located in Miramar, Florida, just 25 miles Northwest of our corporate offices. In addition, our professional sales managers are located throughout the United States and Canada, and our state of the art reservations and customer service call centers are located in Miami and Wichita. So apply now to take your next exciting career step on land!
Shipboard Career Opportunities
Great vacations begin with great employees! With over 20 ships sailing to five continents, each offering unique and adventurous ways to explore the world, your next exciting career challenge may be at sea with Royal Caribbean International. Our dynamic fleet has the largest cruise ships in the world with innovative amenities such as onboard ice skating and surfing. If you are looking to boost your career to new height, join our award winning team today. Our compensation packages are among the best in the industry. It’s an excellent time to join our team!
The experience of traveling to exciting places; the chance to work with a fantastic group of people from all over the world; the recognition and support provided by the company; the opportunity to grow your career to the next level; and the ability to explore new paths on the open seas are just a few fantastic reasons. More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean to be their employer of choice and so should you!
Royal Caribbean International® and Celebrity Cruises® are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment may be subject to criminal background check, physical examinations, drug testing and reference checks.
Royal Caribbean International Job Opportunities & Application Process
Royal Caribbean International receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Royal Caribbean International, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
AI Technical Architect
Royal Caribbean is seeking an experienced AI Technical Architect with a track record of success to join our Artificial Intelligence team. Were looking for someone passionate about building enterprise class business solutions to lead and consult with application teams in the definition and development of our cloud application architectures.
The work effort includes all aspects of cloud services within our hybrid environment (private, Azure, AWS). The role will serve as the main application architecture subject matter expert and will champion new design patterns and architectures.
These patterns will include AI use cases including conversational models, personalization engines and computer vision.
Your mission is to partner with cloud and cognitive service providers, other enterprise architects and application teams in developing best practices and reference architectures to ensure resiliency, agility and supportability at defined SLA levels.
This role requires deep technology integration, data modelling and architecture skills, hands-on skills with Java and Python may be required as you work with the team to build proof of concepts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A successful candidate will be comfortable leading and consulting with multiple application design teams in the definition and development of our cloud application architectures. A primary area of focus is how we get the most from developing Artificial Intelligence technologies including conversational models, content/corpus management, machine learning and knowledge graphs.
- The Technical Architect for AI Solutions will be accountable for the strategic architecture vision and roadmaps across for these technologies across these areas. They will have strong hands-on experience in designing, evaluating, and building innovative solutions that employee AI technologies and the architectural mindset to integrate such solutions with existing applications and business processes.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of technologies, techniques, and life-cycle employed in the AI/ML/Data Science domains. Use expertise as the basis for leading initiatives.
- Design of hybrid cloud environments with a focus on Azure and AWS to support digital initiatives both shoreside and on our ships.
- Accountable for ensuring architectures and solution roadmaps enable the teams to deliver rapid innovation and development cycles.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Focus on continuous professional development of self and others in emerging solutions.
- Ensure that appropriate tools and methodology choices are made in support of the architecture strategy.
- Ensure that best-in-class solutions are built to design patterns and development methodologies.
- Provide teams with strategic guidance on cloud and AI topics.
- Manage the balance of competing financial, technical and business requirements to produce optimal solution architectures.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
- 5+ years design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications demonstrating strong architectural skills to ensure availability, reliability, security, etc.
- 2+ years Container Orchestrators (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, DC/OS).
- Experience implementing Graph Database solutions.
- Proven leadership skills in Project Management, Technical team leading, resource management, tool recommendations and implementation methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic changing environment.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership in executive-facing situations.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Relevant Industry certifications such on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS.)
- Development experience leveraging Agile with SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM.)
- Experience as a cloud consultant.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of Machine Learning/AI in real-world industrial settings with large scale data.
- Experience with Deep Learning tools such as TensorFlow.
- Experience with Agile software development.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical capabilities with Cloud Services and Micro Services Patterns, API Management, Azure Services, AWS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis Cache, Application Insights, Visual Studio Team Services, Service Bus, CDN, Media Services, Mobile Engagement, Mobile Services, Notification Hubs, Java, PHP, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Service Fabric.
- Some experience with graph database such as Neo4j and Cypher language.
- Strong experience with JSON, Git and Container Orchestrators (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, DC/OS).
- Strong experience with RESTful API interfaces and microservice architectures.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration abilities in addition to technical depth.
- Is passionate about your work, but willing to support several projects at one time and can accept reprioritization as necessary.
- Comfortable delivering within an agile program.
Work Facts of Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International WRoyal Caribbean Internationalg Hours
- Facilities Financial Specialist, Senior Shipboard Management Recruiter, Lead, Shore Excursions Ops, Architectural Design Associate, Summer Internship Program, Environmental Operations and Incident Prevention Lead, Cruisetour Sales and Marketing Lead, Field Sales Development Manager – Azamara Cruises, Credit Operations Analyst, Lead, Fleet & Port Security, Medical Case Manager, Crew Member, Housekeeper, Landscape Specialist, Human Resource Manager, Performer, Sports Staff, Watchkeeper, Security Guard, Officer, Disc Jockey, Mechanic, Marketing and Revenue Manager, Sales Associate, Barista, Server
Royal Caribbean International Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Royal Caribbean International to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Royal Caribbean International Jobs: Cruiseshipjobs@rccl.com or Official Site