Royal Bank of Scotland Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Royal Bank of Scotland receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Royal Bank of Scotland can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
To serve our customers well, we need the best working environment, supported by the best employment practices. Through our people, we are determined to be the number one bank for customer service, by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do and working together to make a difference.
Our people give our bank quality and strength – this is reflected in the support and development we give them. At RBS, you’ll have the chance to challenge yourself, and enjoy a good work-life balance.
We always value and reward patience, resilience and positivity, because transforming our business depends on a strong and engaged workforce. That’s why we’re committed to making RBS a great place to work.
Royal Bank of Scotland Job Opportunities & Application Process
Royal Bank of Scotland receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Royal Bank of Scotland, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Purpose of the Role
This role holder will be responsible for organizing & conducting Board meetings, general meetings, committee meetings etc as required under Companies Act. Managing procedural formalities like secretarial audit, postal ballots, filing with ROC to ensure complete compliance
What the Business does
The role is based in Prime Services and will report to Manager.
As a Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for overall compliance, secretarial and ROC matters
- Filing of Annual Returns and other supplementary returns within the due date with ROC
- Handling independently efiling of various forms under MCA 21
- Compliance of FEMA/RBI/SEBI regulations as applicable to the Company
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers under Companies Act and other allied laws
- Liaising with external Regulators, Consultants, Share Transfer Agent, Registrar etc
- Managing any legal or compliance issues with the help of local and regional experts Shops & establishment returns
- Updating management about issues to be discussed in AGM, Board meetings and other strategic issues
The Skills you’ll need
- 3-5 yrs experience in compliance and secretarial area
- Good in excel and word
Work Facts of Royal Bank of Scotland
Royal Bank of Scotland Working Hours
- Learning & Development Training Consultant, Junior Financial Controller, Customer Service & Operations (CS&O) Delivery Manager, Analyst _Batch Online, Analyst
Royal Bank of Scotland Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Royal Bank of Scotland to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Royal Bank of Scotland Jobs: Official Site.