Rose International Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Rose International receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Rose International can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Founded in 1993
21 office locations across the U.S.
130+ Customers; corporations and government agencies
Employee Oriented Company
Challenging Assignments across the U.S.
Continuous Professional Development
Challenging, Exciting and Professional Atmosphere
Rose International Job Opportunities & Application Process
Rose International receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Rose International , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
• This position reports to the Client Transmission ata & Analytics Supervisor for Asset Knowledge Management, and is a critical position responsible for working with a cross-functional team of program managers, engineers, and GIS analysts in support of the Transmission Integrity Management Program (TIMP) annual Class Location and High Consequence Area (HCA) studies.
• The Class Location and HCA analysis requires a count of building structures meant for human occupancy within specified distances from Client ssion lines.
• This project is designed to generate remote sensing data that will be used to analyze structure counts near Client Transmission ipelines by AKM’s GT D&A team.
• This individual will provide database development support by translating change detection activities utilizing advanced processing techniques in ArcGIS.
• The successful candidate must be an advocate for safety, lead by example, and help Client its vision of being the leading utility by leveraging the skills and experience of a diverse team to focus on the successful delivery of assigned programs.
• This position is currently located in San Ramon.
• Digitize, create, maintain, display and update GIS databases.
• Perform ortho photo-interpretation and change detection analysis using LiDAR derived building footprints acquired and classified during the study period.
• Attribute structure type and determine occupancy information.
• Perform QC checks for structure review to ensure critical fields are present in database.
• Reconcile and post edits to production version and resolve conflicts.
Work Facts of Rose International
Rose International Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Analyst, Marketing Consultant, Data Entry Specialist, Project Coordinator, Marketing Specialist, Project Manager, Support Service Specialist
Rose International Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Rose International to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Rose International Jobs: Official Site.