Riverbed Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Riverbed receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Riverbed can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Riverbed Technology, Inc. is an American information technology company. Its products consist of software and hardware focused on network performance monitoring, application performance management, edge computing, Wi-Fi and wide area networks (WANs), including SD-WAN and WAN optimization.
Riverbed Job Opportunities & Application Process
Riverbed receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Riverbed, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Enterprise Sales Executive
- Maximize sales into enterprise accounts. Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities. Penetrate additional buyers within the accounts, identify their needs and then configure an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
- Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover bookings target, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Use disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration.
- Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources – i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (PreSales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership – when needed.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
Senior Financial Analyst: This is a key role supporting the Cloud Infrastructure business unit. The Riverbed business units are global organizations with management primarily based in the Riverbed corporate office in San Francisco, CA. The position will have high visibility and interaction with senior staff members within Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Act as a trusted financial and business partner for Riverbed’s senior management including budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, and the daily execution of financial controls
- Provide financial analysis, business modeling, and decision support to senior executives and operating managers that enables management of the business and influences business performance
- Perform actual vs. budget variance analysis and identify any risks or opportunities associated with reported financial data; provide monthly expense, capital, and headcount forecasts
- Collaborate with the rest of the Corporate FP&A organization on executive presentations
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
Escalation Engineer: The Escalation Engineer will be responsible for providing technical and application support to our customers and your understanding of networking and networking protocols will be essential. You will troubleshoot and research solutions to networking issues Riverbed’s advanced network simulation tools.
Education & Experience requirements:
- At least three years’ experience in a technical support position, preferably with a networking technology company. (New college grads with an appropriate engineering degree will be considered)
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with SAN, NAS, NFS, SCSI, RAID, device drivers, Linux and Windows file systems.
- Deep knowledge of networking, understanding of packet flow and TCP session establishment.
- Experience reading and understanding packet captures using Sniffer and/or Ethereal/Wireshark.
- Extensive knowledge of routing protocols and thorough understanding of TCP.
- Basic understanding of WAN technologies, bandwidth and latency.
- Experience with general routing/switching, policy based routing, spanning-tree, VLANs and VLAN trunking (WCCP a big plus).
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: QoS, Netflow, NAT, SSL, HTTP, CIFS, MAPI, NFS, Firewalls, RAID
- Experience with UNIX/Linux/MS, scripting is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with OPNET or Riverbed products is a plus.
- Cisco CCNP or CCIE is highly preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Multilingual a plus.
- Prior or current security clearance a plus, but not required.
Work Facts of Riverbed
Riverbed Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Riverbed Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Riverbed to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Riverbed Jobs: Official Site.