R/GA Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, R/GA receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at R/GA can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our HistoryWe are creatively driven—and all our work is informed by our culture of collaboration. Our global network spans 18 countries, with 2000 employees representing over 20 nationalities.
R/GA Job Opportunities & Application Process
R/GA receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in R/GA, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Our Client Services team serves as the first line of contact with our clients. They identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results. We set the bar high at R/GA. We don’t just strive to solve our client’s problems; we challenge ourselves to transform their entire category.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Account Supervisor at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Develop and supervise the implementation of tactical plans to accomplish our client’s objectives, while managing client and agency expectations
- Supervise the planning process, including situation analysis, brand planning, and marketing plan development
- Develop strategic and creative briefs, and present materials internally and to the client
- Conduct status meetings to discuss problems, opportunities, and work in progress
- Develop measurement criteria for various programs to ensure objectives are clearly defined
The ideal person
- Has excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Can foster strong, cohesive interdisciplinary teams
- Has experience defining solutions that generate measurable results for clients
- Can provide thought leadership in the area of relationship marketing, integrated communications, testing and analysis
- Is comfortable training and overseeing a team of Account Managers and Coordinators
- 3+ years’ experience developing interactive projects, and managing large creative teams and clients
Experience with various projects types, including media, web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Work Facts of R/GA
R/GA Working Hours
- Senior Copywriter, Account Supervisor, VP-Managing Director, Creative Director, Art Director, Design Director
R/GA Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest R/GA to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply R/GA Jobs: Official Site.