Reynolds American Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Reynolds American receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Reynolds American can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Reynolds American Inc. is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redeﬁning the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century. Our companies have a diverse portfolio of innovative products for adult tobacco consumers. These products are the collective vision of our scientists, researchers, marketers, and business development teams. They are designed not only to address the new tastes and preferences of adult tobacco consumers, but also to redeﬁne what it means to enjoy tobacco.
Reynolds American Job Opportunities & Application Process
Reynolds American receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Reynolds American, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Representative: When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we take pride in the growth of our people. We invest in your career and total well-being to help you achieve the remarkable career you envision. In joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
The position will report to and work closely with the Director, Income Tax and be responsible for tax compliance and tax accounting.
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax calculations and coordinate submission of payments to taxing authorities
- Prepare annual reports, registrations, informational returns, and other business tax returns
- Prepare state apportionment calculations
- Prepare monthly tax provisions and analysis of tax accounts
- Prepare quarterly analysis of deferred tax assets and liabilities
- Prepare journal entries for income and franchise tax accounts
Territory Manager: We’re looking for employees who are hungry for responsibility, accountability and a chance to really make an impact! Our salespeople do this by educating and connecting with our adult tobacco consumers in a “1 to 1” manner with the purpose of gaining trial and conversion to RJRT/ASC/RJRV brands. We want to establish relationships with our Retail Partners that provide them with valuable insights about the tobacco category, consumer profiles/trends and consistently exceed their expectations in our knowledge and our attentiveness to their overall business needs and the growth of their Total Tobacco Category. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a high performance environment and have the talent to deliver these challenging business objectives. If you have those qualities, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential and begin an exciting career with RAI Trade Marketing Services Company.
Here, you’re limited only by your aspirations.
Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representatives are assigned to a geographic territory where they are responsible for:
- Calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets
- Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts
- Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures
- Building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert tobacco/consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans
- Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective “1 to 1” Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of
- Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies
- Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
- Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions. It is expected that Territory Managers /
- Trade Marketing Representative will become not only a passionate tobacco expert, but a valuable business consultant whose analysis, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to our retail customers.
Work Facts of Reynolds American
Reynolds American Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Territory Manager, Sales Representative
Reynolds American Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Reynolds American to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Reynolds American Jobs: Official Site.