ResCare Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, ResCare receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at ResCare can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Today, ResCare is the country’s largest provider of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, the largest privately-held home care provider to seniors and largest provider of education, vocational training and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Our leading youth services provide education, training and foster care services to children and young adults. Our revenues are in excess of $1.5 billion and growing. You will be part of a network of over 46,000 ResCare employees who work in thousands of locations across the United States, in Canada and Puerto Rico serving the diverse needs of over 50,000 people every single day and over a million people every year.
ResCare Job Opportunities & Application Process
ResCare receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in ResCare, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Registered Nurse: Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing care and treatment for clients that are experiencing significant mental health/psychiatric symptoms, who are demonstrating significant functional impairments, and who may have co-occurring substance abuse and/or personality disorder.
- Attends and actively participates in weekly team meetings
- Provides rehabilitation and coordinates medical needs for clients
- Medication Monitoring and Administration by oral medication or needle injections
- Medication training for staff
- Orders, reviews, monitors, and discontinues medications as ordered by the physician
- Assists with keeping within assigned nursing budget
- Conducts assessments
- Approves plan of care and service delivery methods
- Performs competency and skills evaluations on employees who provide direct care
- Informs the physician and staff of changes in the client’s medical or mental condition and needs
- Coordinates psychiatric information with the psychiatric rehabilitation practitioners
- Writes progress notes, summaries, and discharges
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Case Management
- Implements the treatment/rehabilitative activities and strategies
- Crisis Prevention
- Reports significant/major incidents or accidents
- Provides and arranges necessary medical services to ensure consumer health and safety
- Follows consumer health plans
- Prepares food in accordance with planned menu. Must be able to prepare food in large quantities, store food properly, keep assigned work areas well organized and clean, maintain equipment log. Must be dependable and be punctual.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have Food Handler’s License and Safe Serv certification.
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma or GED. Must have Food Handler’s License and Safe Serv certification.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
Behavior Clinician: Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Behavior Clinician Responsibilities
- Conducts assessments: diagnostic, mental health status review, suicidal assessments, and evaluates level of danger/risk
- Interprets and summarized clinical assessments and findings with recommended treatment/rehabilitative activities and goals
- Participates in the development of individual treatment/rehabilitative plan, especially in regards to therapeutic services
- Monitors the individual treatment/rehabilitative process and writes crisis/treatment/behavioral plans with differential goals and objectives
- Provides staff and client consultation when on-call
- Achieves client specific and programs outcomes
- Facilitates and monitors the civil commitment process
- Monitors and records medication administration activities
- Documents essential activities related to licensure, welfare, and safety
- Increases knowledge and skills based on client and program needs
- Other duties as assigned.
ResCare Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest ResCare to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of ResCare
ResCare Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Driver, Medical Records, Secretary, Food Service Worker, Housekeeping Worker
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply ResCare Jobs: Official Site.