REI Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, REI receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at REI can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
REI EMPLOYEES ENJOY COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS
- Incentive Plan
- Retirement & Profit Sharing
- Health Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Family & Medical Leaves
- Employee Discounts and ProDeals
- Work/Life Employee Assistance
- Public Transit Subsidy
- Relocation Support
- Adoption Assistance
From the U.S. and Canada call
Monday through Sunday, 4 AM to 11 PM Pacific Time.
Closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
REI Job Opportunities & Application Process
REI receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in REI, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Customer Service
What’s cool about this job
You will serve on a team whose job is to help REI, the nation’s largest consumer co-op, engage with all of its audiences. You will contribute to the success of REI by maintaining a working knowledge of REI products and services and using this knowledge to sell products, services, and memberships to our customers. You help to maintain the store visual standards and assists in keeping the floor stocked with merchandise. REI employees pride themselves on living the REI values: balance, authenticity, quality, service, respect, integrity. Sound interesting? Keep reading to learn more about this position and life at REI.
- Provides customer service to REI members and guests.
- Sells REI products, co-op memberships and services.
- Continually expands knowledge of REI products and services
- Helps to maintain visual standards and cleanliness within department
- Stocks product from truck/warehouse to sales floor
- Communicates and cooperates with other staff and management team
Bring your passion and expertise
Do you aspire to adventure? Do you thrive in the outdoors and want to help others do the same? Bring your passion to REI and help fulfill our mission to educate, inspire and outfit our customers for a lifetime of outdoor adventure and stewardship! Here are some qualities we look for in our Sales Specialists:
- Previous retail store experience (Preferred)
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on one’s own team and across REI for the achievement of business goals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Builds rapport with all kinds of people inside and outside the organization.
- Knowledgeable of outdoor activities in assigned department.
- Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
Why you’ll love it here
Real. Alive. Connected. These are a few words that describe life at REI. Whether it’s in our careers or in the great outdoors, we aspire to adventure in all ways! At REI we value our customers; we work hard to earn our reputation for quality and integrity every day. Our commitment remains the same as when we started out in 1938: to inspire, educate and outfit for a lifetime of outdoor adventure. Join a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. Get ready to harness your creativity, customer focus and enthusiasm for living life outdoors—we can’t wait to meet you!
Oh yeah, did we mention perks? At REI, we understand that benefits matter – we offer a competitive benefit package for all employees which includes:
- A workplace built on respect, integrity, and balance
- Healthcare coverage for full-time employees
- A competitive bonus/ incentive program
- REI Retirement Plan
- Generous gear and merchandise discount
- Paid time off
- Professional growth and development opportunities
REI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Work Facts of REI
REI Working Hours
- Floor Supervisor, Sales Specialist, Cashier Specialist, Customer Service Specialist, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Contact Center Representative, Cardboard Clerk, Inventory Control Clerk, Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Production Specialist, Warehouse Associate, Instructor, Market Outreach Specialist, Administrative Specialist, Technician, Loss Prevention Specialist, Market Sales and Product Expert, Office Specialist, Outreach Administrator, Shipping and Receiving Specialist, Development Manager, Human Resources Specialist, Customer Analytics Analyst, Stocking Specialist, Advertising Program Manager, Designer.
REI Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest REI to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply REI Jobs: Official Site