Reebok Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Reebok receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Reebok can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Reebok is a global athletic footwear and apparel company, operating as a subsidiary of Adidas since 2005. Reebok produces and distributes fitness, running and CrossFit sportswear including clothing and footwear. It is the official footwear and apparel sponsor for Ultimate Fighting Championship, CrossFit, Spartan Race, and Les Mills.
Reebok Job Opportunities & Application Process
Reebok receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Reebok, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Reebok Team Leader
As a Reebok Team Leader, you are responsible for assisting the leadership team with driving sales results. As a member of management, your primary focus is to be a presence on the sales floor and ensure customers are receiving a high level of customer service. Team Leaders also play a crucial role in creating and maintaining a team environment within the store.
- You drive sales by identifying areas of improvement and making suggestions to drive best possible return on key performance indicators.
- You are a service expert by seamlessly integrating sales techniques into service approach to drive sales.
- You use advanced Category knowledge to sell by supporting team during the sales process when customers require deeper product knowledge.
- You perform store operations by being detail-oriented in receiving, displaying, merchandising and replenishing product, as well as in maintaining a clean and organized store environment.
- You foster teamwork by understanding when other team members need help and willingly offering support and feedback to improve their performance.
Reebok Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Reebok to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Reebok
Reebok Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-8:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Stock Room Associate, Merchandise Handler, Key Holder, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Designer, Accounting Manager, Graphic Designer, Category Purchaser, Visual Merchandiser, Associate Buyer, Territory Sales Manager, Training Manager, Public Relations Coordinator, Consumer Insights Manager, Accessories Manager, Marketing Operations Project Manager, Footwear Merchandising Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Reebok Jobs: Official Site.