Red Ventures Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Red Ventures receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Red Ventures can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Red Ventures is an American marketing company incorporated in the State of South Carolina. The company acquires customers for brands in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries.
Red Ventures Job Opportunities & Application Process
Red Ventures receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Red Ventures, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Accountant: Based on our company growth and recent acquisitions, we are currently seeking an Accountant to join our team. This person will be responsible for the financial accounting and analysis for several business units. Ideal candidates will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This position will have an immediate impact on Red Ventures and daily exposure to our executive leadership team. The performance expectations for this position are extremely high, so only those prepared to be challenged should apply!
• Preparing and entering monthly journal entries
• Support month-end closing process and preparation of company financial statements
• Maintaining and updating company’s financial records, including general ledger, fixed asset management, accounts payable, and accounts receivable using generally accepted accounting principles and practices
• Processing and recording cash receipts as well as requests for approved and documented disbursements
• Ensuring adequate financial controls
• Performing financial analyses and special projects as requested
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance with a strong academic performance
• 2+ years of relevant experience and demonstrable success
• Proficiency utilizing financial systems and reporting packages
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities
• Good organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a team player
• Sense of humor
Consumer Banking Reporter: The reporter must clearly understand and closely follow topics related to consumer savings, MMA, and certificate of deposit products. The ideal candidate thinks beyond the news, threading together disparate threads to see larger trends.
We are seeking a reporter who is an expert on consumer banking, and has a passion for great, innovative storytelling. The position can be based in the San Francisco area, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, or Washington, D.C.
- Report and publish daily news stories.
- Represent Bankrate as a spokesperson as needed.
- Be deeply engaged on data for our editorial coverage and data as it relates to story performance on Bankrate to make informed decisions about coverage.
- Consistently improve the quality of Bankrate’s editorial coverage.
- Understand metrics of our storytelling and allow them to inform our decisions.
- Actively follow and report on savings, money market account, and certificate of deposit topics and trends.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry sources.
- Come up with ideas and create deposits content in story form, blogs, quizzes and interactives.
- Be engaged in social media, staying current with trends in social media.
- Understand SEO value and employ best practices for SEO.
- Attend industry conferences to speak about deposits topics.
- Create content for one-off features and special requests.
Work Facts of Red Ventures
Red Ventures Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Consumer Banking Reporter, Accountant
Red Ventures Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Red Ventures to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Red Ventures Jobs: Official Site.