Reasor’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Reasor’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Reasor’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Reasor Llc (more simply Reasor’s or Reasor’s Groceries) is an Employee-owned, full-service, regional grocery store chain based in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Reasor’s has nineteen locations in northeastern Oklahoma (including seventeen locations in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma). One source has stated that the company has 2500 employees, while the Reasor’s home page has indicated that the company has “over 2000 employees.”
Reasor’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Reasor’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Reasor’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Store Director: As Store Director, I measure my success by providing leadership for:
- Monitoring, measuring, and managing department execution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Whole store operations including staffing, supervision, marketing plan execution, financial goals and objectives, and compliance with policies and procedures
- Supporting our Mission Statement to “be the best place to work and shop”, while building bench strength to support company growth
- A culture of customer service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Replenishment and inventory processes including replenishment, receiving, invoicing and accounting, backstock, reclamation and returns, supply use and inventory preparation
- Merchandising and sales floor standards including proper stocking, rotation, signage, displays, and overall department zoning procedures
- Fresh food preparation and production including food safety standards, food preparation and production requirements and maintaining service counters
- Front end operations including monitoring the flow of customers and ensuring front end management is following front end procedures.
- Awareness of the competitive marketplace, identifying threats and opportunities which may impact my customers
Bakery Customer Service Clerk Summary: I measure my success as a Bakery Customer Service Clerk by the following:
– I strive daily to exceed my customers’ expectations by providing a positive first impression, determining actual needs, delivering real solutions, adding value where I can, and leaving the customer with a lasting positive last impression. I know by following the Reasor’s Service Model, I do make a difference.
– I respect my customer, and those I work with, and this empowers me to do my very best to deliver a quality customer experience for each customer, and to assist those I work with in doing the same.
– My fellow employees and I work to ensure that our department meets the high standards set out for us, and that we deliver on every aspect of the Reasor’s Value Proposition daily.
– I follow the bakery department’s merchandising plans and standards so that my customer will find what they are looking for with ease, and will be excited and delighted by all the other possibilities available to them.
– My fellow employees and I follow all preparation and/or production procedures when working with Fresh Foods, ensuring all food safety procedures are followed to ensure our customer has the highest quality product and that all prepared food is safe to eat.
– My fellow employees and I follow the Reasor’s policies and procedures as we go about our daily tasks knowing that this creates a safe and secure place to work and shop.
– My safety, my customer’s safety and the safety of those I work with is my first responsibility, and by following the procedures in place, and using the training provided, I go about my daily business mindful I have control over my safety and the safety of others.
– I am mindful that the equipment and tools that I use to perform my job are to be used properly and only after proper training. That used improperly, I am a danger to myself, those I work with and possibly my customer.
– I execute Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Reasor’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Reasor’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Reasor’s
- 16 years old
Reasor’s Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Store Director,
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Reasor’s Jobs: Official Site.