Realtor.com Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Realtor.com receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Realtor.com can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Home means everything.
No matter what stage of the home journey you may be in, we’re here to empower you by making all things home simple, efficient, and enjoyable.
More people turn to realtor.com®, operated by Move, Inc., than any other site to find their dream home. It’s because they know realtor.com® offers the most comprehensive source of for-sale properties among competing national sites, as well as the information and tools to make informed real estate decisions. Realtor.com® is also quickly becoming a resource for homeowners who are interested in learning more about the value of their home through the My Home dashboard.
Realtor.com Job Opportunities & Application Process
Realtor.com receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Realtor.com , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Account Executive, Mortgage
Who We Are and What We’re Looking For…
One of the largest real estate websites in the world, realtor.com® is looking for self-motivated and experienced sales professionals with solid inside and outside sales experience to sell lead generation solutions to mortgage professionals. Our team desires hungry sales professionals who want a long-term sales career, not just a job.
What Does an Account Executive on the Ready Connect Mortgage Team Look Like?
Who you are:
- METRICS DRIVEN
- EXPERIENCED IN ACQUISITION & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- LOVES A HIGH PRESSURE, FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT!!!!
Who you are not:
- Overwhelmed by a fast-paced environment that’s constantly evolving
- Uncomfortable meeting new people and forging new relationships, both over the phone and in person
- Overwhelmed by carrying sales quotas and delivering results month after month
- Difficulty adapting to new and changing environments
What you’ll do:
- Meet and/or exceed sales quota
- Make an average of 50 quality outbound calls each day
- Develop and prepare written presentations, reports and pricing proposals
- Establish and reinforce expectations with prospects and client base you’ll build under your book of business to ensure their ROI expectations are realistic and met within a reasonable timeframe
- Build and manage a sales pipeline by aggressively prospecting & developing relationships with client base which includes setting phone appointments, following up with all appointments, calls, and emails resulting in sales
- Schedule and make ongoing proactive, strategic calls with selective account(s) to fully understand the account’s business, their ongoing strategic goals and objectives
- Meet with clients and prospects in person where appropriate to strengthen and develop relationships
- Track and record all prospect or client touch points including pipeline information, conversion data, relevant business metrics and ongoing communication and service changes in Salesforce
What you need:
- 5+ years of quota carrying inside sales experience with B2B solution based selling.
- An excellent track record of exceeding sales quota, customer acquisition, account retention & growth
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Experience in prospecting and cold calling
- Highly motivated, results-driven individual
- Working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
Ideally, what you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years of inside b2b sales experience in acquisition & account management with demonstrated track record
- Experience in online lead gen & the mortgage or Real Estate industry
- Ability to meet and present product suite to clients and prospects over the phone and in person
- Knowledge of CRM technologies and methodologies
What you’ll get:
- $50,000 base + commission
- Targeted compensation $100k+ with potential for upside
- A fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays
- What should excite you about this company is not where it’s located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives
Move is an equal opportunity employer.
Work Facts of Realtor.com
Realtor.com Working Hours
- Account Executive, Big Data Engineer (Staff), Call Center Technology Specialist, Client Representative – Collections, Cloud Services Engineer
Realtor.com Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Realtor.com to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Realtor.com Jobs: Official Site.