RE/MAX Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, RE/MAX receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at RE/MAX can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
RE/MAX, short for “Real Estate Maximums,” is an American international real estate company that operates through a franchise system. The company has held the number one market share in the United States and Canada since 1999, as measured by residential transaction sides. RE/MAX has more than 100,000 agents in 6,800 offices. RE/MAX operates in about 100 countries.
RE/MAX Job Opportunities & Application Process
RE/MAX receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in RE/MAX, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
We have an opportunity to work with New Home sales consultants to help them sell their current inventory and “to be built” properties. As a REMAX TITANIUM Agent you can cross sell and work with Buyers of all types with different builders. Our agents do open houses for builders and capture customers many different ways. We will show you how. The new construction market is hot right now so we will teach you how to have a successful career.
$100,000+ Commission only
- Build relationships with and visit new home builders
- Talk about our fantastic Builder Programs we have available for them
- Work with Buyers and Sellers
- Get to know their products so you can sell them to the leads that come into the office
- Apply marketing campaigns to attract Buyers for new homes
- Must love working with Buyers
- Must be passionate about Real Estate and finding solutions for people
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be a licensed Real Estate Agent
- Must know how to convert leads, listen to Buyers wants and match them with a property
- Must be an experienced producing agent to be considered
The Collections Coordinator (Annual Dues Coordinator) will collect and process past due annual dues from RE/MAX associates or broker/owners for assigned regions.
- Initiate contact with associates who are past due on their annual dues to review account, determine reason for delinquency, secure payment in full or make payment arrangements.
- Process credit card payments and balance batch at end of day.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Research customer account to identify, reconcile, resolve billing and payment issues.
- Contact associates for both declined credit card and NSF checks.
- Generate Individual office aging reports.
- Maintains accurate notes on client accounts
- Maintain confidentiality in regard to company and customer information.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of customer service required.
- 2+ years collections experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of collection laws preferred.
- Fundamental accounting knowledge preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good customer service skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
This position is responsible for franchise and contractual issues with our global regions outside the U.S. and Canada, advises on franchise relationship issues, and helps prepare our franchise disclosure documents.
- International Franchising and Business Advice
- Advise clients on compliance with country-specific laws (such as franchise registration/disclosure, commercial agency, and currency repatriation) impacting sales, transfers, renewals, and terminations.
- Prepare franchise-related documents and agreements such as master and office disclosure documents, master and office franchise agreements, and license agreements.
- Coordinate outside counsel advice and counsel clients on other country-specific issues in the 100+ countries and territories where RE/MAX has a presence.
- Audit existing master and regional agreements, disclosure documents and review template agreements used by master franchisees.
- Provide guidance on the application of US laws and regulations impacting RE/MAX’s global operations, including anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism and export compliance.
- Assist with international privacy and data transfer issues, including GDPR compliance.
- Franchise Disputes
- Counsel clients regarding franchise relationship laws and other laws concerning terminations, renewals, transfers, territorial issues, and tortious interference.
- Franchise Regulatory Compliance
- Assist in annual renewal process, including updating U.S./Canada Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs).
- Assist in filing FDDs in registration states.
- Cross-support for other attorney responsibilities on an as-needed basis, as assigned by the General Counsel/Chief Compliance Officer.
Qualifications & Skills:
- J.D. degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- 4+ years prior legal experience, primarily in franchising and/or international business issues.
- Admission to the Colorado bar, or active admission to another state’s bar and willingness to become admitted in Colorado (Single-Client Counsel Certification under C.R.C.P. 204.1 may be considered for attorneys from non-reciprocal jurisdictions who are ineligible for admission on motion).
- Familiarity with privacy and/or franchise relationship laws a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently and effectively.
- Foreign language fluency a plus.
Work Facts of RE/MAX
RE/MAX Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Counsel, Collections Coordinator, Sales Consultant
RE/MAX Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest RE/MAX to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply RE/MAX Jobs: Official Site.