RBC Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, RBC receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at RBC can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a Canadian multinational financial services company and the largest bank in Canada. The bank serves over 16 million clients and has 80,000 employees worldwide. The bank was founded in 1864 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, while its corporate headquarters are located in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario. RBC’s Institution Number(or bank number) is 003. In November 2017, RBC was added to the Financial Stability Board’s list of global systemically important banks.
RBC Job Opportunities & Application Process
RBC receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in RBC, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Financial Advisor: As an RBC Financial Advisor, you attract, nurture, and grow relationships with our high-value personal and small business clients by adding value in the moments that matter to them. You provide your clients with proactive, professional advice and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients with their goals and key life events. As an expert advisor, you contribute to strong sales and retention. Whether you are helping a client learn how to bank digitally, proposing an investment strategy to finance their child’s education or recommending how to borrow for their “Someday”, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences.
Customer Service Representative: If you are a self-motivated, determined individual who enjoys a challenge, this role is your opportunity to build a career in financial services with one of Canada’s largest banks. You are an important part of our Advice Centre team, and you own the moment with our clients — whether you’re assisting with their day-to-day banking inquiries and credit card transactions, or proactively providing sound, tailored financial advice on the phone. It’s a challenge you will relish and the key to a fulfilling career.
What will you do?
- Provide professional financial advice to new and existing RBC clients, assisting them with their financial needs
- Recommend products, services, and/or share information with clients to meet their unique immediate and future financial needs
- Support product and service recommendations with details that are easily understood and convert value towards the clients’ stated needs
- Manage risk and compliance routines when carrying out transactions
- Achieve higher levels of proficiency in this role by providing effective advice to clients regarding our products, services, and solutions
Mortgage Specialist: In this role, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop relationships with both internal and external partners is crucial to your success, particularly within the community and realtors’ offices. Further, you build client loyalty through your keen desire to provide exceptional and personalized service, while your proven motivation and entrepreneurial sales style allows you to drive the business results you desire.
What will you do?
- Cultivate local business opportunities and seek out new customers through relationship building within the community and your centres of influence
- Develop a loyal client base by providing exceptional mortgage advice and financial solutions
- Successfully drive your personal sales results, while collaborating with RBC partners to anchor external business
- Take the initiative to provide advice and solutions to clients, meeting their individual needs
- Remain mobile to be accessible and accommodate clients’ preferences
RBC Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest RBC to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of RBC
RBC Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Financial Advisor, Customer Service Representative
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply RBC Jobs: Official Site.