Rave Cinemas Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Rave Cinemas receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Rave Cinemas can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Rave Cinemas, formerly known as “Rave Motion Pictures”, is a movie theater brand founded in 1999 and owned by Cinemark Theatres. It previously was headed by Thomas W. Stephenson, Jr., former CEO of Hollywood Theaters, and Rolando B. Rodriguez, former Vice President and Regional General Manager for Walmart in Illinois and northern Indiana. The chain was headquartered in Dallas, Texas until it was acquired by Plano-based Cinemark Theatres.
Rave Cinemas Job Opportunities & Application Process
Rave Cinemas receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Rave Cinemas, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Box Office Cashier: Creates a welcome environment for Customers. Sells tickets to movies and special events. Provides movie and event information. Enforces film studio and theatre admission policies. Cleans and maintains the box office area. Responsible for security of cash and tickets. The Box Office Cashier may also be asked to double as the Concession Worker, Restaurant Worker, or Usher, as staffing needs require, and should, therefore, be able to perform the essential functions of those positions as well.
Assistant Manager: Assists in the overall operation of the theatre. After an unspecified time of at least six months (depending on level of previous management experience or education and completion of the Management Accreditation Program) the Assistant Manager may be promoted to Senior Assistant Manager, Manager, or General Manager. An inability to complete the Management Accreditation Program or non-acceptance of a management promotion may result in a demotion to a staff-level position or termination of employment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows the direction dictated by the General Manager.
- Supports General Manager’s decisions in communication with the staff.
- Spends time working in all theatre job functions.
- Participates in the training and coaching of staff members in their specific job functions.
- Assists in the preparation of administrative reports and special reports for the General Manager.
- Learns and enforces cash handling procedures as dictated by Cinemark policy.
- Observes and participates in the inspection of the theatre building, parking lot, and landscaping, Cinemark property, and equipment condition.
- Reports the need for building, property, and equipment repairs to the General Manager.
- Interacts with Customers for improved service in the theatre.
- Enforces and supports the Cinemark Operations Guidelines.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Rave Cinemas Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Rave Cinemas to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Rave Cinemas
Rave Cinemas Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Box Office Cashier,
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Rave Cinemas Jobs: Official Site.