Raising Cane’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Raising Cane’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Raising Cane’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers (commonly known as Cane’s) is a fast-food restaurant chain specializing in chicken fingers, that was founded in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, by Todd Graves and Craig Silvey on August 26, 1996. While company headquarters remain in Louisiana, a second restaurant support office was opened in Plano, Texas in 2009.
Raising Cane’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Raising Cane’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Raising Cane’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Cooks, Cashiers and Customer Service: Our Hourly Crewmembers understand that our concept is simple and unique… we only have ONE LOVE®– quality chicken finger meals! At Raising Cane’s® you get an exceptionally high quality product served quickly and conveniently. We can do this because we offer a limited menu. The specialized systems developed by Raising Cane’s® allow us to maintain a level of quality unmatched in the industry. Our Hourly Crewmembers commitment to this concept will not allow us to compromise our quality, cut corners or clutter our menu with new products that do not fit our core menu offering. Raising Cane’s® is a rapidly growing restaurant concept looking for talented individuals to help us specialize in providing our guests quality chicken finger meals, build a team of great people, provide a great atmosphere to work and good times. Each one of our Hourly Crewmembers support the company in What We Do – The Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Everyday our Hourly Crewmembers find a fulfilling work environment and opportunities for advancement.
- We are currently recruiting for Counter and Kitchen crewmembers.
- Counter crewmembers focus on giving exceptional customer service to our guests and taking / fulfilling their orders. Counter crewmembers work the front counter, lobby and drive-thru area of our locations.
- Kitchen crewmembers focus on delivering “What We Do” , serving the freshest, never frozen cook-to-order chicken finger meals in a timely manner. At Raising Cane’s, we never sacrifice QUALITY for speed.
Raising Cane’s “Non-Negotiables” of Service:
- We serve the perfect BOX- Fast, Friendly, Clean- have Fun!
- We provide a quality product to all customers with quick & friendly service.
- Work the register or drive-thru system while providing the highest quality customer service.
- We work together as a TEAM- assisting other crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure
- continuity of services.
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have excellent communication & customer service skills
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure & at a fast pace
Raising Cane’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Raising Cane’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Raising Cane’s
Raising Cane’s Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cooks, Cashiers, Customer Service
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Raising Cane’s Jobs: Official Site.