Rain Bird Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Rain Bird receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Rain Bird can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Rain Bird Careers – You Can Make A Difference
Water is the most valuable substance in the world. Nothing can live or grow without it. Yet, for many years we have taken water for granted. That attitude is rapidly changing.
Today, water is at the forefront of a global movement to better utilize our earth’s precious resources. Rain Bird is a major force in helping the world use water more intelligently. Our products do more than distribute water, they make a real difference in the world around us by supporting water conservation projects and environmental sustainability. As one of our employees recently observed, “Rain Bird products bring food, beauty, and recreation to peoples’ lives.”
As a Rain Bird employee, you can make a difference.
You Can Help Change The World
We are always looking for qualified individuals who are seeking challenging work opportunities in engineering, sales, marketing, and operations.
If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, as well as someone who relishes setting goals and exceeding them, then we’d like to talk to you.
Rain Bird Job Opportunities & Application Process
Rain Bird receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Rain Bird , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
This person will be responsible for managing non-extruded low volume drip products for the Landscape Drip Division. Responsibilities include leading product quality efforts, product planning, new product development, product specific marketing, sales support, product maintenance, forecasting and strategic planning.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Short and long-range strategic product planning
- Competitive position, strategy and pricing analysis
- Quality management and support of existing product line
- Management of marketing support materials
- Financial justification and development of new products and promotions
- Product presentations to and training of direct sales force and customers
- Leading cross functional teams
- Responsibility for meeting sales and gross profit goals
- Domestic and international travel to develop/maintain market knowledge (25-40%)
- Participating selectively in customer meetings
- Conducting market research as required
- 7+ years marketing and/or product development experience
- Strong influencing, communication, public speaking and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize many tasks and activities while delivering on-time
- Ability to translate technical knowledge and information into practical applications customers understand and want to learn
- Experience with new product development using a Stage Gate process
- Desire and potential for promotion to higher levels of responsibility
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or engineering
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- MBA degree with exposure to finance and strategic planning
- Good understanding of the residential and commercial irrigation market
- Familiarity with mechanical manufacturing and injection molding processes
- International business experience
Work Facts of Rain Bird
Rain Bird Working Hours
- Product Manager, National Sales Manager, General Manager-Sales & Operations, Plant Manager, Golf Sales Specialist
Rain Bird Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Rain Bird to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Rain Bird Jobs: Official Site.