Radisson Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Radisson receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Radisson can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests, business partners and ourselves. Explore the great opportunities here for you to serve, to stretch, to grow…and to be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world.
At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As the one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
Radisson Job Opportunities & Application Process
Radisson receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Radisson, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Accounts Receivable Coord
• Minimum of three years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in a hotel setting
• Related degree preferred
• Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
• Knowledge of accounting, finance and hospitality profession
• Experience with accounting software
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
1. Manages the billing and payment process for hotel clients
• Codes and posts payments for guests and groups
• Sets up billing accounts for group use and trains front office on how to use
• Sends bills and statements to clients
• Works with sales to answer client questions regarding billing process and making payment arrangements
• Enforces terms of credit
• Leads collection efforts of overdue amounts
2. Maintains Reporting on Accounts Receivable
• Creates statements and reports to share with management team
• Keeps up-to-date and organized accounting records
• Tracks accounting documents for record retention
• Keeps clear and accurate logs of accounting activities
3. Completes Hotel Accounting Duties
• Researches discrepancies in billing and payment
• Responds to credit inquiries for references
• Provides periodic financial updates to management
• Manages process for writing off outstanding payments
• Looks for and works to collect required approvals for credit and other accounting requirements
• Enacts accounting procedures
• Provides instruction on accounting procedures upon request or as part of regular training
• Reviews night audit reports
• Assist with other accounting duties as assigned
4. Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations. Provides employees with the training and resources they need to maximize employee engagement and deliver Yes I Can! service and teamwork
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Work Facts of Radisson
Radisson Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Guest Service Representative, House Person, Housekeeper, Front Desk Supervisor, Front Office Manager, House Person, Housekeeper, Night Auditor, Room Attendant, Turndown Attendant, Executive Administrative Assistant, Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant, Front Desk Agent, Sales Representative, Steward, Night Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Banquet Line Cook, Bartender, Breakfast Attendant, Cocktail Server, Cook, Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Host, Hostess, Line Cook, Pantry Cook, Server, Restaurant Server, Banquet Server, Banquet Manager, Restaurant Manager
Radisson Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Radisson to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Radisson Jobs: visit Official Site