Rackspace Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Rackspace receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Rackspace can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Rackspace Inc. is a managed cloud computing company based in Windcrest, Texas, USA, a suburb of San Antonio, Texas. The company also has offices in Australia, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, Mexico and Hong Kong. Rackspace has data centers operating in Texas, Chicago, Virginia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Hong Kong.
Rackspace Job Opportunities & Application Process
Rackspace receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Rackspace, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Cloud Container Architect: Responsible for the design and support of OpenStack Private Cloud platforms.
- Is an ambassador for RPC through their attendance in OpenStack conventions, conferences, meetups, etc.
- Acts as an advocate for the customer within the RPC organization.
- Effective communicator at all levels from technical through to non-technical directors.
- Displays a basic level of business acumen with an eagerness to fully understand a customer’s strategic and non-technical needs.
- Deploys, maintains, and upgrades the customer’s OpenStack infrastructure ensuring a smooth operational experience for their assigned base.
- Responds to support requests and co-ordinates Rackspace/Customer support teams where appropriate within both tickets and phones.
- Serves as an on-call emergency escalation support resource 24/7.
- Ensure appropriate technical documentation is in place for customer solutions (to include Runbooks, Network diagrams, and Environment diagrams).
- Identifies opportunities for growth and passes leads to an Account Development Manager or RPC Sales Overlay.
- Assist Product team with implementation of new features in Rackspace Private Cloud.
Buyer Planner: Responsible for effectively executing our purchasing process while leveraging vendor relationships, effective negotiations, and engage as a business partner with each internal Company department and key stakeholders including Global Sourcing, Demand Planning and the Deployment teams. Optimize internal customer relationships by building a solid rapport with key stakeholders and internal customers within the organization while managing sourcing supplier relationships. Responsibilities include, strong expertise in procurement policies, processes, systems and tools (Oracle) with responsibility to lead specific commodity management in the Purchasing team, provide commodity support to internal customers, and external vendors. Continuously seeking and implementing process improvements to enhance the internal customer, stakeholders, and vendor experience. Executing process internal controls and ensuring compliance with control activities associated with Sarbanes Oxley.
Rackspace Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Rackspace to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Rackspace
Rackspace Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Buyer Planner, Cloud Container Architect
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Rackspace Jobs: Official Site.