RaceTrac Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, RaceTrac receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at RaceTrac can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc., is an American corporation that operates a chain of gasoline service stations across the Southern United States. The firm is Georgia’s third largest private company, with sales of $9.1 billion in 2013.
RaceTrac Job Opportunities & Application Process
RaceTrac receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in RaceTrac, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Store Associate: As a RaceTrac store associate you’ll gain valuable experience in many important business disciplines while working in an environment that encourages you to learn, be challenged and to grow.
Make no mistake, this is not a job for somebody who doesn’t like to stay busy or work as a team. Your typical workday will include many of these responsibilities and more:
- Smile and be friendly – make a guest’s day special!
- Provides prompt, efficient, and courteous guest service.
- Maintains a clean, guest friendly environment in the store.
- Runs the cash register and balances cash and inventory transactions.
- Stocks shelves, coolers, and keeps fresh and hot foods stocked and ready-to-eat.
- Adheres to all safety regulations, including food safety regulations.
- Maintains fresh and available beverages.
- Ensures all promotional and gasoline signage is updated.
- Cleans in and outside of store (sweep parking lot, mop floors, empty trash, clean restrooms, fill water and towels at the pump, replace pay-at-the-pump receipt paper, etc).
Assistant Manager: Your workday will fly. Our guests are the best and we do whatever it takes to make their visit a pleasant one. It takes a lot of hard work and energy to keep our stores guest friendly, inviting, clean, and well stocked, but it’s worth it. Our team members love working with people. You will look forward to contributing to a winning team and seeing your regular RaceTrac guests return again and again. Greeting your guests and thanking them as they leave. Making a guest’s day!
As a member of our store management team, you play a crucial role in the company’s success as you are given responsibilities for the day-to-day management of a multi-million dollar retail operation. It’s impossible to list all of the tasks and responsibilities you’ll experience regularly, but your typical day would include many of these responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of service
- Address any guest concerns on designated shifts
- Manage the entire store operation
- Provide a high level of retail and food safety execution
- Greet all guests
- Supervise, coach and train store team members
- Ring up guests on cash register
- Ensure the store is clean and well maintained
- Control inventory
- Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service
- Stock shelves and coolers
RaceTrac Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest RaceTrac to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of RaceTrac
- 16 years old
RaceTrac Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Store Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Store Support Associate
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply RaceTrac Jobs: Official Site.