Quiksilver Job Application Online
Quiksilver wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Quiksilver can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Quiksilver. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Quiksilver job.
Quicksilver stores usually located at malls, shopping centers and high traffic areas. Since it has lots of stores and demand, company hires individuals regularly. Applicants can get employment easily in entry level roles but experienced individuals can find managerial and corporate roles.
Quiksilver Job Opportunities & Application Process
Quiksilver is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Assistant Store Manager
This position requires a creative individual with a strong background in and knowledge of all apparel categories with a strong eye for brand-right silhouettes, fabrics, and color. This individual will be responsible for hands-on designing of various categories. This position will also work closely with the Design Director on seasonal themes and color stories, acting as a lead role in the department when Director is not available.
- Design for various categories
- Concepting initial mood, print and color direction with Design Director
- Researching trend direction and market analysis for appropriate categories
- Illustrate, color and spec original garments within multiple categories that reflect the brand’s direction as well as fulfilling merchandising & business needs
- Creation and maintenance of highly organized and fully detailed tech packs
- Conceptualization and composition of original yardage artwork/patterns, trimmings, embellishments, etc. as needed
- Adherence to various deadlines across multiple seasons in differing stages of development, while also understanding the needs of sales, pricing, style count against the calendar
- Comment on lab dips, strike offs, protos, etc., in a timely manner
- Supervise fit sessions and compile/compose concise notes to be communicated to development/production teams, prepare visual comments for factory
- Domestic and International travel required for inspiration and global meetings
- Partner in fostering growth of, quality of work, and cohesive output of design team in absence of Design Director
- Work hand in hand with merchandising, technical department, and product development to achieve the best possible product each season
- Design into identified opportunities as architected in the range as well as bring consumer relevant ideas and concepts to the table.
- Design into targeted price-points, categories and silhouettes in accordance margin requirements
- Work closely with development in reviewing prototypes and submits for approval for all categories from design concept to production.
- Ensure that all design, artwork, prints, and fabrics for sourcing are sent in correct format with all correct information to suppliers
- Assist in PLM management including style set-up for all styles and trims by creating and maintaining BOM’s, updating style information and changes as necessary, all sample comments, and approvals.
- Minimum 5 years in an Apparel Design role
- Design degree preferred
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with yardage patterns and print processes (repeats, engineers, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of fabric weaves, contents/weights, finishing techniques
- Strong knowledge of apparel construction, fits, costing
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, prioritization skills, and articulate communication skills
- Proven ability to work well both independently and collaboratively, have excellent follow through skills and self-initiative.
The eCommerce Merchandiser’s role is to manage the set up and publishing of quiksilver.com and to support related online business initiatives. As well as deploy visual merchandising strategies to increase overall sales and website conversion.
- Responsible for end to end setup of all products for the site, including but not limited to reviewing images, confirming inventory, updating filters, coordinating copy, product data uploads, reviewing default colors and categories, style activation, sequencing, Site QA
- Maintain and sequence website daily using customer–first mind set and collaborating with merchants and marketing on product performance
- Work closely with Quiksilver Ecommerce Buyer and global Quiksilver Ecommerce Merchandiser on site execution
- Assist Ecommerce Buyer and Regional VP in weekly/monthly analysis reports on Site Merchandising using web analytics on category performance and site metrics
- Utilize web analytics to provide reports on category performance/left nav performance
- Consistently update site to improve conversion and sales, monitoring website to report any issues.
- Support production and marketing teams in the sample process, including but not limited to gathering samples, setting up rack reviews, partnering with Production teams
- Collaborate with brand merchandising on reviewing PLP images before launch, flagging any corrections to appropriate teams.
- Responsible for approving and publishing product reviews in a timely manner
- Continually evaluates online environment and competitive analysis on other sites
- Support marketing activity and product selection ensuring all marketed items and assets are properly sequenced, scheduled and published
- Ensure promotions and markdowns are executed properly on the site
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- 1-2 years marketing or ecommerce merchandising experience
- Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong fashion sense with a sense of brand and client needs
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Solution-driven problem solver
- Collaboratively work with cross functional teams and own team members
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Omniture is a plus
- Ability to execute to timelines and provide timely solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
- Experience in Demandware / Commerce Cloud.
- Experience with web analytics (Ominiture/Adobe/Google Analytics).
- Experience in the brand lifestyle industry; work within a vertical ecommerce environment and for a brand that operates in all channels of wholesale, retail, ecommerce and marketplaces.
Women’s Apparel/Swim/Footwear Buyer for US and Canada Retail stores. Responsible for inventory management and driving sales while maintaining GP and Turn goals.
This role resides in the Billabong Corporate Office in Irvine, CA. and is planned to move to Huntington Beach, CA in 2019.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- INSURE Sales, GP and Turn Goals
- Manage in season floor set moves, promotions and marketing to achieve and maximize KPI’s
- Report seasonal successes and needs to brand to drive development of next year’s line
- Lead pre-season buy’s/floor sets with Sr. management from brand and merchandising. Showcase brands seasonal direction while adhering to merchandising constraints
- Pioneer seasonal marketing needs (windows, tables, panels) to drive KPI’s
- Manage inventory flow & markdown calendar for both full price and outlet locations
- Develop SMU needs for total business and destination locations
- Work with marketing/regional teams for multi climate locations
- Build pre-season marketing/classification defensive strategies to ensure KPI’s
- Present to senior management results and direction for the future of Women’s apparel in company owned retail location
- Manage an Associate Buyer with their designated businesses and professional development plans
- Special one-off projects as needed
- Work with Director of Women’s Buying on career development and growth plan
- Minimum 5 years retail buying experience
- Strong retail math skills
- Trend forecasting and industry knowledge
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, and AS400
- Ability to analyze and generate accurate sales, turn, and margin reports
- Communicate and work as a member of team
Work Facts of Quiksilver
Quiksilver Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Sales Associate, Cashier, Merchandise Handler, Key Holder, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager, Marketing Manager, Production Assistant, Production Coordinator, Merchandiser, Support Clerk, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Collector, Visual Merchandiser, Desktop Technician, Wireless Communication Administrator, Key Account Manager, Inventory Associate, Visual Associate, Developer, Graphic Designer, Production Artist
Quiksilver Printable Application Form
You can download Quiksilver printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Quiksilver Jobs: Official Site.