Quality Inn Job Application Online
Quality Inn wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Quality Inn can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Quality Inn. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Quality Inn job.
In the hospitality industry, people matter. That’s why here at Choice we’re always looking for exceptional people – people who will challenge us, make our team stronger, smarter and more complete. People who know how to roll up their sleeves and tackle the job at hand; who go the extra mile to get the job done – and done well.
At Choice we are looking for employees to connect the world through the power of hospitality – and we offer support, training and a collaborative workplace atmosphere that makes us a great place to bring together people, brands, and technology that enable success. Who are we looking for? Maybe it’s you.
Quality Inn Job Opportunities & Application Process
Quality Inn is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Hotel Services Specialist
In this role you will be able to learn and develop in the hospitality industry and will have unlimited opportunities to grow within Choice Hotels!
This position will report to the Supervisor, Hotel & Guest Services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provides suggestions, and advice for various cases including but not limited to GM Coaching, Reputation Management, CP Hotel Support, and Choice Cares. While simultaneously supporting multiple email accounts including Hotel Support, Hotel Support Canada, Removal Requests, GM Coaching, Reputation Management, and Choice Cares.
- Maintains knowledge of program terms and conditions, and constantly changing promotions, partnerships, and websites. Resolves billing issues for franchisees. Works diligently to identify and prevent fraud. Effectively communicates with difficult and demanding hoteliers by providing accurate, prompt and effective replies both via the phone and when responding to written correspondence. Assists with moderating and processing reports as needed.
- Is responsible for handling the Resolution Assist program and Rolling Start program with hotel GMs. Works closely with ADs on monitoring the performance of the hotel. Provides one on one coaching to the GMs during enrollment in these programs. Works directly with Choice support departments (including Channel Management, Property Support, and Support Services) to ensure hotel concerns are addressed by the appropriate department and the issue is resolved quickly and accurately. Maintains documentation on all correspondence and compensation.
- Review general manager responses to GIS surveys and CH.com reviews for appropriate wording, track inappropriate comments, and drafts appropriate responses while following all Choice Hotels International Brand Rules, Regulations, and Customer Relations policy and procedure. Respond to escalated GIS Surveys and CH.com reviews in a timely manner.
- Monitors natural disasters and emergency situations; determines status of hotels in areas affected by disasters and distributes this information to all internal groups. Contacts terminated hotels to ascertain status of pending Choice reservations. Informs guests of status of terminated hotels and potential impact on reservation status, Choice benefits and guarantees; Provides relocation assistance as needed (emergency, hotel termination, delayed opening, etc.) Contacts hotels in area to match rates and secure business for Choice franchisees. Works closely with Property Support to assist franchisees with managing inventory throughout a disaster.
- Processes hotels from the GM Coaching Unresponsive Report, coaches the hotel staff, and advises Choice Hotels Field Staff regarding hotels standing.
SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent; some college preferred
- 2 to 4 years of previous customer service experience required
- Excellent customer service skills including a positive, professional, service-oriented attitude and the ability to consistently communicate this attitude to associates, guests, hotel staff and management.
- Excellent discretionary judgment: ability to evaluate hotel problems and determine solution based on various indicators, such as past performance, prior coaching, and legal and privacy issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members in the center and across Choice to reach department goals.
- A detail oriented highly self-motivated individual with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be skilled and comfortable working in a highly automated environment. Demonstrated competency using Windows-based computer systems and software programs; excellent MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Word preferred
- Ability to learn new programs and updates to exiting programs.
- Excellent writing skills including, spelling grammar and punctuation; must be able to type 35 WPM at a minimum.
- Ability to adapt, implement and support change
- Requires the ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and work within time constraints
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to cross-train for other functions as required.
- Must be able to uphold Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, accountability sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
Choice is looking to hire a Franchise Contract Specialist to support Choice’s unit growth objectives by providing day-to-day support to the Franchise Development team. Our Specialist will support the company’s development goals by drafting accurate franchise agreements based on negotiations with prospective franchisees, revising agreements as each deal progresses, and ensuring legal compliance with Choice policies and state and federal laws. The Specialist will work closely with several Choice business partners to capture developing deal points, obtain approvals and manage executions in a timely manner.
What you will do…
Franchise Application Management:
- Manage application files for a specific Franchise Development region based on geographic location and hotel brand.
- Manage the creation and revision of franchise agreements with related deal-specific documents to accurately reflect ownership and hotel data.
- Review application file provided by Sales Support Specialist to process correct information into franchise agreements.
- Determine accurate contractual language to insert for approved requests.
- Independently prioritize daily activities based on department deadlines and federal laws, monthly deadlines for sending franchise agreements, revising contracts and completing reviews for execution.
- Adherence to state and federal franchise requirements is legally crucial.
- Work within Contract Admin and Legal department policies and guidelines, including the current Approval Authority Grid.
- Collaborate with Franchise Sales Applications/Sales Support, Director of Franchise Sales (DFS), Director of Relicensing, Credit, Owner Portfolio Strategy Operations, Fair Franchising, Franchise Services, Openings, Billing and Legal Compliance departments to resolve issues related to franchise agreements and other legal documents.
Contract Processing and Revision Management:
- Manage and track progress of franchise file from Sales Support Specialist to contract execution.
- Monitor Franchise Committee approvals through PeopleSoft electronic workflow process to ensure full approval before submitting for execution.
- Deposit affiliation fee checks in accordance with The Franchise Rule requirements. Ensure that FDD receipt is collected in file before releasing checks to Choice account.
- Monitor and track 25-40 franchise agreement transactions per month to ensure timely, accurate and complete contract executions.
- Manage DFS requests for contract revisions after initial franchise documents are issued. Determine and obtain necessary approvals.
- Work independently on daily basis with various business departments to identify deal flow obstacles and solve for best results.
- Follow up with Development team, applicant and internal stakeholders to drive resolutions on a timely basis.
- Receive signed franchise agreements and review files for outstanding diligence, seek additional approvals for any further changes, and ensure file is accurate from both legal and business perspectives before requesting execution.
- Upon agreement execution, prepare a checklist and route file for data entry into PeopleSoft.
Executed Contract Management:
- Manage Comfort letter process for all franchisees.
- Collect requests from franchisee or lender, prepare and issues document between Choice, franchisee and lender, conduct good standing review of franchisee and communicate any outstanding issues with franchisee.
- Manage timely execution of comfort letter with respect to franchisee’s loan closing date.
- Communicate with lender and lender’s attorney(s) about revision requests to comfort letter.
- Support department with annual preparation and filing of Franchise Disclosure Documents in the first quarter.
- Support Supervisor, Contract Support, by creating and issuing changes to existing franchise agreement terms (contract addenda).
What you should have…
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience in a business-related discipline
- Proficiency in core competencies (attention to detail, good communications skills, ability to multi-task, etc.) required for this position
- Experience with contracts and/or working with a diverse, field-based team to understand unique business needs highly preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and exercise sound business judgment
- Ability to work as a member of a team and provide back-up for other colleagues
- Strong familiarity with MS Office applications as well as comfort working with proprietary databases and new technology
- A strong work ethic and ability to operate with a sense of urgency
- Ability to influence above peer level to align interests of all stakeholders in the contract administration process
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods
- Must be able to uphold Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect
Guest Services Representative – Guest service representative at Quality Inn work both in days and nights. Employees working in evening shifts review accounting, track room revenue and write daily reports on hotel finances. On the other hand, associates working in day shits greet guests, handle check in and out transactions and take payments and reservations. Applicants need communication skills and be professional at any time. Guest service associates earn 9 to 10 dollars an hour depending on schedules, experience and time spent in hotel.
Housekeeper – Housekeepers may work in part time or full time depending on the resorts need. They clean rooms and common areas and restock products. They also order new products and report technical problems. Employees perform manual labor, bending, lifting, standing, reaching, twisting and kneeling to handle cleaning duties. After spending 1 to 2 years in the hotel, housekeepers may promote to assistant housekeeping inspector and receive more supervisory duties. After promotion, employees may earn up to 11 dollars an hour.
Laundry Attendant – Laundry attendants handle cleaning and organizing of linens and towels. They treat, soft, wash, dry and fold laundry. Additionally, they check inventory and order some when needed and communicate with housekeepers when necessary. Applicants who have multitasking and team working skills, ability to stand on foot for long periods are great examples of laundry attendants. Laundry attendants earn about 9 dollars an hour.
Work Facts of Quality Inn
Quality Inn Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Administrator, Advertising Associate, Architect, Brand Manager, Customer Service Representative, Accountant, Human Resources Associate, Information Systems Associate, Trainer, Revenue Manager, Sales & Business Developer
Quality Inn Printable Application Form
You can download Quality Inn printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Quality Inn Jobs: Official Site.