Quad/Graphics Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Quad/Graphics receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Quad/Graphics can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Quad/Graphics is an American printing company, based in Sussex, Wisconsin. It was founded on July 13, 1971, by Harry and Elizabeth Quadracci. The company has 39 printing facilities in the United States, as well as facilities throughout Europe, Canada, and Latin America. Quad prints numerous magazines, including BusinessWeek, Milwaukee Magazine (a title the company owns and self-publishes), Time, Sports Illustrated, People and Maria Trinidad.
Quad/Graphics Job Opportunities & Application Process
Quad/Graphics receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Quad/Graphics, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Machine Operator: Quad/Graphics is currently seeking Ink Jet Operators to work at their Direct Marketing facility in Effingham, Illinois.
We will train! All are encouraged to apply especially those who have worked in manufacturing, warehouse, or factory environments. Warehouse, entry level, machine operator, material handler encouraged to apply!
This position is responsible for:
- Operating and troubleshooting Ink Jet Presses- HP, Kodak, etc.
- Read and understand job tickets to prepare machine and complete make-ready
- Monitor quality of product coming off of machine (some product may be mailed out straight off of the press).
- Work with crew of 4-7 people
- Assist other operators with webbing-up of presses when needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Minimum of two years inkjet or press experience is preferred
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and quality and safety oriented.
- Strong computer skills and excellent communication is required.
- The ability to work well with others in a team setting, as well as independently at times, is required.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating schedule that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little or no supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking, standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable accommodation is required.
Customer Account Reprint Coordinator: Quad/Graphics is currently seeking a Customer Account Reprint Coordinator to work in our Customer Service Department at the Versailles Book plant, located at 100 U.S. 60, Versailles, Kentucky. This position provides administrative assistance and contact back-up-to Customer Account Managers (CAM) assigned by the Customer Service Department Manager. The position also ensures timely and accurate handling, posting and updating of all necessary information and contacts necessary to maintain the steady flow of customer title status, both internally and externally.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to;
- Assists CAM in handling, controlling, and tracking of reprint work for assigned customers.
- Assists CAM in daily communication with customers, sales, and manufacturing areas.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for individual reprint jobs to ensure materials arrive in a timely fashion.
- Processes scanning orders, reprint orders, and new orders (text and insert) for Prep.
- Writes manufacturing orders from customer supplied specifications.
- Allocates stock materials to jobs.
- Prepares required shipping memos.
- Assists CAM by processing returned blues, miscellaneous corrections, and plant follow-up orders.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the CAM in his/her absence.
Work Facts of Quad/Graphics
Quad/Graphics Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Machine Operators, Customer Account Reprint Coordinator,
Quad/Graphics Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Quad/Graphics to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Quad/Graphics Jobs: Official Site.