Qantas Airlines Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Qantas Airlines receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Qantas Airlines can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Qantas has come a long way from its roots in 1920 rural Queensland operating joy rides and air taxi flights to the world class international group that it is today. We now operate in one of the world’s most exciting and dynamic industries and have continued to grow and be successful.
Our growth and our current position in the market is a direct result of the people who work with Qantas and the contribution they make every day. We are very conscious that building and developing a team of experienced and motivated people has been, and will continue to be, key to our success. We proudly value and acknowledge the dedication of our 35,000 plus employees, 90% of whom are based in Australia and the rest in over 30 countries around the world.
Whether aviation is your passion, you are looking for a successful and rewarding career, or you want to develop your skills and experience in a dynamic and challenging environment, there could be something great here for you. The Qantas story is a tangible part of the way we work today and the people who work here, enhanced by best practices and world class standards.
Remuneration and Benefits
Qantas is committed to providing meaningful jobs with competitive salaries and superior benefits. The Qantas Group offers flexible work conditions including part-time work and job sharing where possible.
At Qantas we believe employees should be able to balance their work and their personal commitments
In Australia we provide a range of initiatives for eligible employees including:
- Opportunities for reduced cost air fare travel
- 12 weeks’ paid maternity leave (including adoption) and up to 2 years unpaid maternity leave
- One weeks’ paid paternity leave (including adoption)
- 10 days carer’s leave per annum
- Salary sacrifice programs (eg. superannuation, motor vehicle)
- A comprehensive Health and Wellbeing program
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on a range of products and services
- Access to affordable, high quality employer sponsored childcare centres (Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane)
In other countries we provide competitive remuneration and a range of benefits for eligible employees including opportunities for reduced cost air travel and access to a free Employee Assitance Program.
Qantas Airlines Job Opportunities & Application Process
Qantas Airlines receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Qantas Airlines, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Partner Marketing Manager
Partnership Marketing Manager
- Challenge yourself to drive our airline and tourism partner marketing campaigns in North America
- Opportunity to bring your marketing and commercial skills to optimise our brand
- Permanent role located in our regional headquarters in Los Angeles
Qantas is Australia’s largest domestic and international airline connecting Australians to the world and is widely regarded as the world’s leading long-distance airline and one of the strongest brands in Australia.
Qantas proudly recognizes the value and dedication of our employees across the globe and has a strong commitment to the U.S. We have been flying from Australia to the U.S. since 1954 and offer more than 40 nonstop flights per week between the two countries – more than any other airline – from Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas/Fort Worth and New York.
For more than 90 years we have continued to provide outstanding service to our customers and continually operate at the forefront of aviation; we were the first to develop Business Class, the first to offer jet services across the Pacific, the first to operate a biofuel flight between the U.S. and Australia and the first airline to connect every continent (except Antarctica) to Australia.
As the Partnership Marketing Manager, you will drive the development and manage the implementation of revenue driving co-op advertising campaigns in the North America region with our key airline and tourism partners in market.
This role will involve end to end campaign management for partnership advertising strategies, leading focussed marketing initiatives with key airline and national and state tourism partners and drive the development of local sponsorships. The ideal candidate will have effective stakeholder management skills and be able to traffic and monitor online media, utilise customers insights to optimise ROI and share reports on performance to drive future activities and positive brand exposure for Qantas. Along with managing the relationships with our key partners you will also work with a range of internal stakeholders including Revenue Management and Sales Support to identify supporting tactical offers for the campaign activity.
What you’ll bring to the role –
- Tertiary or Post Graduate Qualifications in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- Demonstrated solid experiences working in a marketing team and online environment
- Working knowledge in the travel or related industry
- Experience working with creative agencies or technical software development agencies
- Experience analysing and interpreting marketing data to support insight led decision making
- Experience creating and developing effective commercial external relationships
- A results driven attitude and strategic mindset, with proven negotiation skills
- Strong organisation skills and proven track record successfully managing multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well as part of a team
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application and let’s explore how we go places together.
Work Facts of Qantas Airlines
Qantas Airlines Working Hours
- Flight Attendant, Ground Control, Pilot, Air Traffic Control, Customer Service Agent, Baggage Handler, Administration, Apprentice, Call Center Associate, Caterer, Engineer, Flight Trainer, Ground Operator, Human Resources Associate, Information Technology Associate, Sales Associate, Security Officer
Qantas Airlines Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Qantas Airlines to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Qantas Airlines Jobs: Official Site.