PUMA Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, PUMA receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at PUMA can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
PUMA SE, branded as PUMA, is a European multinational company that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories, headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria. PUMA is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. In 1924, Rudolf and his brother Adolf Dassler had jointly formed the company Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory).
PUMA Job Opportunities & Application Process
PUMA receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in PUMA, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Provide the highest levels of service to PUMA customers within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA to be the Fastest Sports Brand in the world.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for ensuring inpidual performance consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMAs Brand Values and service standards.
- Successfully complete all training programs (required per the Role), both Domestic and Global to drive results within the store.
- Attend and participate in Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs.
- Responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Management team.
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable.
- Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
PUMA Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest PUMA to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of PUMA
PUMA Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Saturday-Sunday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Representative, Brand Designer, Marketing Associate, Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Administrator, Auditor, Business Unit Manager, Corporate Social Representative, Customer Service Representative, General Manager, Human Resources Associate, IT Associate, Lawyer, Logistics Associate, Marketer, Product Designer, Product Developer, Product Manager, Retail Associate, Sales Associate, Supply Chain Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: Download PUMA Application PDF
How to Apply PUMA Jobs: Official Site.