Publix Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Publix receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Publix can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Publix Super Markets, Inc., commonly known as Publix, is an employee-owned, American supermarket chain headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Founded in 1930 by George W. Jenkins, Publix is a private corporation that is wholly owned by present and past employees. It is considered the largest employee-owned company in the world. Publix operates throughout the Southeastern United States, with locations in Florida (781), Georgia (186), Alabama (66), South Carolina (58), Tennessee (41), North Carolina (32), and Virginia (8).
Publix Job Opportunities & Application Process
Publix receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Publix, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Warehouse Forklift Operator
Simply put, our Warehouse Forklift Operators are masters of skillfully maneuvering industrial powered equipment. Join the team and use your skills to help Publix Distribution maintain a smooth, safe, and orderly process when moving product within Publix’s warehouses.
Warehouse Forklift Operators maneuver powered industrial equipment to move cases and pallets and put them into their assigned slots in the warehouse. They move product from the receiving dock to reserve locations. As pick locations are emptied by Warehouse Selectors, the Warehouse Forklift Operators replenish them, pulling product from reserve locations.
The Warehouse Forklift Operators take care to rotate inventory using the most dated inventory first. Furthermore, the Warehouse Forklift Operators help maintain a clean warehouse and sweep out empty slots. Occasionally, they fill in for the Warehouse Selectors, and other positions, as business needs demand. The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Salad Room Operator
- operating all equipment in the department including, Lieder, Accraply and Zeph
- practicing strict sanitation and Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs) to insure food safe products are being manufactured
- performing required operator’s preventative maintenance tasks
- conducting inspections of all packaging equipment
- documenting environmental concerns for quality control and USDA
- maintaining accurate documentation on quality, production and sanitation
- other duties as assigned.
- replenishing products in the flow rack
- cutting and wrapping cartons and cases and
- loading carts
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- be at least 18 years old
- successfully complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC) and drug test
- have no unacceptable drug test result on a Publix or company-sponsored drug test within the previous 3 years
- be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- successfully complete a Work Attitude Survey
- be able to lift a minimum of 45 pounds
- be able to bend, climb, stoop, and twist
- be able to stand for long periods of time
- be able to accurately stock product
- be able to read, write, and identify and verify numbers
- be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions
Every Publix store is a multimillion-dollar enterprise, offering rewarding careers and exciting earnings potential. Each of our more than 1,000 stores is staffed with an average of 130 associates, creating a wide variety of job opportunities. Many are for part-timers needing flexible schedules to accommodate school, family, or retirement activities.
But full-time, non-management associates earn on average over $27,000 per year, depending on pay rate, hours worked, and experience. And there is a clear career path leading to management for nearly every job in the store.
If you want to be considered for a management position, you’ll know in advance exactly the experience you need to be eligible to apply. Average annual earnings for our management positions are:
- $50,000 for assistant department managers
- $70,000 for department managers
- $85,298 for assistant store managers
- $123,000 for store managers
Publix Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Publix to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Publix
- 14 years old
Publix Working Hours
- Typically Monday-Saturday: 7:00am-11:00pm; Sunday: 7:00am-10:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Bagger, Baker Trainee, Bakery Associate, Cake Decorator, Cashier, Cleaning and Sanitation Associate, Deli Associate, Demonstrator, Floral Associate, Meat Cutter Trainee, Meat Cutter, Meat Associate, Seafood Associate, Produce Associate, Stocking Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Customer Service Representative, Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacist, Cafeteria Worker, Stacker, Warehouse Worker, Dock Coordinator, Forklift Operator, Inventory Control Coordinator, Mechanic, Receiver, Truck Driver, Administrative Assistant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Publix Jobs: visit Official Site.