Public Storage Online Application
By applying Public Storage you may join Public Storage’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for Public Storage job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Part-Time Retail Sales Associate, Full-Time Retail Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Instructional Designer, Call Center Customer Service Supervisor, Call Center – Inside Sales Agent, Bench Call Center Sales Supervisor, Construction Project Manager, Facilities Support Coordinator, District Manager, Non-Resident Manager, On-Site Resident Property Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Public Storage Jobs: Search Job Openings or visit Official Site.
- Comprehensive group medical plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision care programs
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Medical/dependent care spending plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and personal days
- Company-observed holidays
- Jury, bereavement, and military leave
About Public Storage
Public Storage built its first self-storage facility in 1972. Today it operates over 2,200 unique and diverse company-owned locations in the United States and Europe, totaling more than 142 million net rentable square feet of real estate. Its PS Business Parks interest adds another 28 million(approx.) rentable square feet of commercial and industrial space. Based on number of tenants, Public Storage is among the largest landlords in the world.
Given its long and successful history, its presence in major markets, its customer focus and its leadership position in the self-storage industry, Public Storage is a respected and trusted operator of self-storage facilities.
Public Storage is a member of the S&P 500 and FT Global 500. Common and preferred stock for Public Storage trade on the New York Stock Exchange.