Public Consulting Group Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Public Consulting Group receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Public Consulting Group can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our commitment to our clients flows from our commitment to our staff. We focus our business endeavors on the public sector because we value the missions and constituents which government agencies serve, and core to our business is the fundamental tenet that all people matter. At PCG, diversity is valued and inclusion is an expectation. We want our teams to reflect the communities we serve and are committed to hiring, retaining, and promoting a diverse staff. This ensures a variety of viewpoints are included in our project work, enhancing not only the culture in our offices around the world, but also improving the level of service we provide to our clients.
Public Consulting Group Job Opportunities & Application Process
Public Consulting Group receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Public Consulting Group , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Consultant – Medicaid Services
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2,200 professionals in 55 offices around the U.S. and in Montreal, UK and Poland. The firm draws on more than three decades of consulting to public sector clients to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
PCG is currently seeking a Consultant to work in our Nashville, TN office to support our Midsouth Medicaid service line. For the right motivated individual, there is an excellent opportunity to grow with us and help recover available federal reimbursements to maximize success for special needs students in TN and across the Midsouth region. Consultants work in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a growing team consisting of consulting, IT and operations staff.
The Consultant will specifically assist the Midsouth Medicaid Lead with the overall direction, coordination, implementation, control and ongoing management for Tennessee school-based Medicaid projects. This position revolves around technology, claims development, quality activities, and operational management functions. The Consultant will also play a key role in assisting the business development efforts for the growing Medicaid service line in the Midsouth region.
- Manage the planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling of all projects.
- Identify and obtain support and advice of the Midsouth Medicaid Lead required for the management, planning and control of all projects.
- Lead the production of all client deliverables.
- Plan, estimate, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identify and analyze project risks. Initiate corrective action and contingency plans where necessary.
- Develop and deliver status reports. Lead status report meetings.
- Assist with preparation of other written reports and materials for clients and other stakeholders.
- Manage project budgets and client invoicing.
- Create development plans and coordinate with the Development team.
- Guide the work of operations staff in-line with established priorities to help ensure staff are working on the right items in the right order.
- Coordinate with Midsouth PMO for use of region shared resources when necessary.
- Manage project documentation.
- Keep up with State and Federal Medicaid policy for schools.
- Assist Midsouth Medicaid Lead with business development and strategy efforts for top and bottom line growth in the Midsouth region.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Outcome and solution-oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Able to effectively prioritize and move forward competing interests.
- Able to follow, critically evaluate, and improve upon current processes.
- Able to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including Midsouth management, clients and other Midsouth teams.
- Able to effectively lead training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Able to learn, understand and apply PCG web-based technologies.
- Able to learn PCG’s claiming quality management process.
- Ability to learn TN’s Medicaid reimbursement model and policies for school districts.
- Proficient in MS Office products, particularly PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word and Project.
Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 6 years of project management experience is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of people management experience is required.
- School system experience in the areas of administration, information technology, special education, and finance or business operations is a plus.
- Manage Care Organization (MCO) experience is a plus.
- Medicaid claiming experience is a plus.
Project Management Certification (PMP) is a plus.
Work Facts of Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group Working Hours
- Consultant – Medicaid Services, Business Analyst, Business Relationship Manager, Revenue Accountant, Administrative Operations Associate, Proposal Coordinator
Public Consulting Group Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Public Consulting Group to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Public Consulting Group Jobs: Official Site.