PSAV Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, PSAV receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at PSAV can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
PSAV is a global leader in event experiences. We provide creative, production, advanced technology and staging to help meeting planners deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their events. Our team consists of more than 9,000 professionals across 1,500 on-site venue locations and 49 branch offices within the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, and the United Arab Emirates. We support over 1.5 million meetings annually and, on average, are hired by more than 1,100 meeting planners and event organizers each day. PSAV is the trusted partner and exclusive on-site provider of choice at leading venues including Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Four Season, Ritz-Carlton, Sheraton, Westin, and Fenway Park. The company is headquartered in Schiller Park, IL near O’Hare airport.
PSAV Job Opportunities & Application Process
PSAV receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in PSAV, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Sales Manager is responsible for effectively guiding customers through event experiences, identifying solutions that meet their goals and objectives, resulting in a compelling event experience. Utilizes all available tools to ensure maximum event and revenue capture from assigned customer base. Cultivates and maintains relationships with key hotel personnel to enhance the overall business relationship with hotel. Supports Company initiatives, business strategies and Core Values. This position reports to a Sr. Sales Manager, Sales Director, or Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Drive Results by soliciting and securing business through a proactive, consultative sales approach, utilizing PSAV’s sales process and methodology.
- Effectively prepare and present quotes and proposals in a timely manner to customers, including those submitted through www.psav.com, venue booking system, or other sources as assigned.
- Effectively collaborate with vendors and other departments/divisions of the company to capture and service events.
- Attend site visits, pre-conference planning meetings, and appropriate venue meetings as necessary to support the customer event experience.
- Understand event cost structure and incorporates this into solution designs according to established profitability guidelines.
Part-Time Audio Visual Technician
A Technician is responsible for the set up and operation of basic / small-scale audiovisual systems in a hospitality environment while ensuring complete customer satisfaction. This position reports to an Operations Manager, Operations Director or Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensures a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of basic audiovisual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section.
- Strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the day.
- Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship.
Work Facts of PSAV
PSAV Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
PSAV Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest PSAV to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply PSAV Jobs: Official Site.